Community Forums

Hey all, since the beta is over now we have closed down the beta specific forums. Don't freak out if you can't see it, it's not a glitch:)

Cheers,
jennywaboom
Hey all!

We've just implemented a new version of our old forum ranks!

The new "Idle Villager" rank has some slightly limited abilities here in the forums, and they cannot post discussions or do things like post links or set a signature on their posts. When you have commented 3 times you'll reach the rank of "Scout Cavalry" and gain all the usual posting abilities! This is to help combat spam, and should not affect most of you, as you have likely already posted more than 5 times and have a higher rank:)

Check out the list of ranks here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15139/forum-rank-system/p1?new=1

Age of Empires at Gamescom!

jennywaboomjennywaboom Redmond, WA Member, Administrator, Insider admin

Hey all!

You may have seen that Age of Empires is going to Gamescom! We're having an event on Monday the 21st, where we will be sharing a first look at Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, interviewing the developers, giving things away, and sharing some more exciting news!

We’ll be livestreaming the event for everyone who can’t make it to Germany, but for those of you who are going to be there we thought we could do a bit better! Click here to enter a sweepstakes for a ticket to the event! It will be a night you won't want to miss!

Comments

• Mr blu3stormMr blu3storm Member ✭Idle Villager✭

Pretty cool. I planned to arrive at the 22nd but now I might reconsider my plans D:

• PCS70PCS70 NLMember, Insider ✭Musketeer✭

I will set my clock at 2017-08-21T19:00:00.000Z.

• groyal393groyal393 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

It on 22 nd August 9:30am on my time so I will be ready to watch it :smile:

• XamolxisXamolxis Member ✭Idle Villager✭

Can you guys share with us some impressions and/of fotos from you "visit" to Gamescom? Most appreciated. Thanks.

• AlmondBarrel13AlmondBarrel13 Member ✭Idle Villager✭
    yeah some fotos or vids would be cool :)