Community Forums

They would have to make a modern age of empire!

Mighty PaToXMighty PaToX Member, Insider
edited August 16 in Off-Topic Forum

An interesting idea that could make a modern aoe that arrives until the first or second world war!

Comments

  • AugustusmanAugustusman Member ✭✭✭

    Nostalgia makes more money.

  • Yeshna12Yeshna12 Member, Insider ✭✭

    Empires died with the British now its Nations. First world war had similar units like AOE3.

  • Yeah, bring the good old empires back! No WWI or WWII.

  • ImFuzerImFuzer Member, Insider

    no. keep medieval time.

  • KingDarBojaKingDarBoja ColombiaMember, Insider ✭✭✭

    @ImFuzer said:
    no. keep medieval time.

    There is going to be a Age of Empires II Definitive Edition game.

  • AgeofEmpires4HQAgeofEmpires4HQ Orlando, FLMember

    I hope they keep similar time periods of earlier games in AOE4.. I'd hate to see something like WW1 or WW2 hurt the series. I loved Empire Earth and Rise of Nations, but Age of Empires series has a special place in my heart for more ancient warfare.

  • Elite CataphractElite Cataphract v-jegodwMember, Insider ✭✭

    @AgeofEmpires4HQ said:
    I hope they keep similar time periods of earlier games in AOE4. I'd hate to see something like WW1 or WW2 hurt the series. I loved Empire Earth and Rise of Nations, but Age of Empires series has a special place in my heart for more ancient warfare.

    They will keep it up but in Age of Empires II Definitive Edition. AOE4 has already been decided on which age it will be set. B)

  • nonlosojimmynonlosojimmy Member, Insider ✭✭✭

    @Elite Cataphract said:

    @AgeofEmpires4HQ said:
    I hope they keep similar time periods of earlier games in AOE4. I'd hate to see something like WW1 or WW2 hurt the series. I loved Empire Earth and Rise of Nations, but Age of Empires series has a special place in my heart for more ancient warfare.

    They will keep it up but in Age of Empires II Definitive Edition. AOE4 has already been decided on which age it will be set. B)

    Source about that? There aren"t info on what era will be present in aoe4. Maybe ancient times maybe modern times., we will see.

  • Elite CataphractElite Cataphract v-jegodwMember, Insider ✭✭

    @nonlosojimmy said:

    @Elite Cataphract said:

    @AgeofEmpires4HQ said:
    I hope they keep similar time periods of earlier games in AOE4. I'd hate to see something like WW1 or WW2 hurt the series. I loved Empire Earth and Rise of Nations, but Age of Empires series has a special place in my heart for more ancient warfare.

    They will keep it up but in Age of Empires II Definitive Edition. AOE4 has already been decided on which age it will be set. B)

    Source about that? There aren"t info on what era will be present in aoe4. Maybe ancient times maybe modern times., we will see.

    :blush: I thought they would set it at a certain (Contemporary) age because Relic Entertainment (known by games like Homeworld, Company of Heroes and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War) is the studio Involved in its development till now.

    Source: Here

  • Andy PAndy P Member, Moderator mod
    edited November 8

    They have announced that Relic is developing AoE4. They have not announce the time frame. Many people have strong opinions about their own speculations, but speculations are, um, speculative.

Sign In or Register to comment.