Hey all!

We've just implemented a new version of our old forum ranks!

The new "Idle Villager" rank has some slightly limited abilities here in the forums, and they cannot post discussions or do things like post links or set a signature on their posts. When you have commented 3 times you'll reach the rank of "Scout Cavalry" and gain all the usual posting abilities! This is to help combat spam, and should not affect most of you, as you have likely already posted more than 5 times and have a higher rank:)

Check out the list of ranks here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15139/forum-rank-system/p1?new=1

Age of Empires IV

jennywaboomjennywaboom Redmond, WA Member, Administrator, Insider admin
edited August 2017 in News and Announcements

That’s right Age Fans, it’s finally happening! Age of Empires IV is officially in production! We are so happy to be partnering with Relic Entertainment to bring you the next installment in the Age of Empires franchise.

We know you are just as excited as we are, and probably have a TON of questions, but this early in the process we don’t have too much to share. Rest assured we will let you know as soon as we have any news or updates!

For now we have started this thread for you to discuss Age of Empires IV to your heart’s content! We’ll open a General Discussion section here when there is more to talk about. In the meantime, check out our blog post here for a wrap up of all the announcements made at our event in Cologne including Age IV, and check out Relic Entertainment's blog here!

As always make sure you follow us on social media for the most up to date info on all things AoE!
www.facebook.com/ageofempires
www.twitter.com/ageofempires
www.instagram.com/ageofempiresgame/
www.mixer.com/ageofempires

Comments

• obofortyoboforty Member, Insider ✭Scout Cavalry✭

Just skip AOE2 DE, hell, maybe even 3 DE

• kingsalahkingsalah Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

who should buy AoE 3 DE?

• LostBoot5593991LostBoot5593991 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

Finally. When should we expect more info?

• PtamosPtamos Member ✭Idle Villager✭

Oh I love it. But which setting? Can't wait to hear more

• UprightClover91UprightClover91 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

Soooo long waiting for this please make it an E-sport please please please !!!!!

So excited whoop whoop !!!!!!

• MaestrophilMaestrophil Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

Oh no! I had just healed from my AOE withdrawals. Now I will fall off the wagon again! :wink:

• KingDarBojaKingDarBoja ColombiaMember, Insider ✭Crossbowman✭

Stay calm guys!

To be honest, we couldn't get a release date because the AOE Team probably working on AOE II DE and AOE III DE too and I don't imagine three games being launched at the same time (or so close to each other).

Just be patient, pre-order AOE DE and enjoy at october!

• JmalpicaJmalpica Member ✭Idle Villager✭

Best news of the day!!!!

• Lord Snipe69Lord Snipe69 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

Looking forward to seeing the development. What age are you in? Dark? castle? imperial? post-Imperial? How do you turn this thing on?

• Shadow4152Shadow4152 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

we need more information about this!!

• BizarreBread824BizarreBread824 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

OMG I love all AoE's, Im so happy with this new!

• TrantorrrTrantorrr Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

Wololo news of the day!

• FelishyaFelishya BerlinMember, Insider ✭Scout Cavalry✭

Steam!

• RotmanRPRotmanRP Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

MSN zone back?