Community Forums

Age Of Empires: Fantasy

Dear,

I have a good idea: If Age Of Empires 4 is a great succes, you can make a game like age of empires but then in a fantasy setting, with elves, trolls, orcs, witches, wizards and so on. That would be great

I really like the idea with homecities (aoe III) and deliveries. Maybe that could be a think of for aoe IV and maybe my suggestion.

Looking forward to Age Of Empires 4 and the 4K remake of aoe III (aoe II and I is a little before my time, but I will try them) ... But I would really like it if I see my suggestion to be developed.

Thank you for reading my post ❤

Kind greetings Robby
A Huge Fan

0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• AugustusmanAugustusman Member ✭✭✭

An spin off that mixes Warcraft style and LotR kind fantasy ...etc

• KingDarBojaKingDarBoja ColombiaMember, Insider ✭✭✭

Age of Fantasy should be named (like AoM).

@KingDarBoja said:

Sounds too generic

• rhrmnrhrmn USAMember, Insider ✭✭✭✭✭

@CriticalEar31 said:
    I have a good idea: If Age Of Empires 4 is a great succes, you can make a game like age of empires but then in a fantasy setting, with elves, trolls, orcs, witches, wizards and so on. That would be great

Have you played Battle for Middle Earth II? That sounds like what you are asking to play.

@Augustusman said:

@KingDarBoja said:

Sounds too generic

And Mythology wasn't too generic too?

@KingDarBoja said:

@Augustusman said:

@KingDarBoja said:

Sounds too generic

And Mythology wasn't too generic too?

No right now.
    https://onepagerules.com/project-type/age-of-fantasy/

But that is set like board game. But you are right, maybe too generic for use right now.

By the way, I saw a elve archery range building design on Age Of Empires Facebook page made by some devianart user an it would kinda work as mod :lol:

• But mods are so stupid because the worlds you are playing in aren't fantasy too

• @rhrmn, no I didn't play the game

But when microsoft is producing this game, I will be very happy

• Pan CalvusPan Calvus Member, Insider ✭✭
    edited November 9

@KingDarBoja said:

Age of Vampires. ;[

EDIT: Followed of course by the stone age only (or scout movement inspired) Age of Campfires, and possibly the vehicles in a swamp based Age of Damp Tires.

• Age of mythology anybody? This is not the game for a fantasy setting, people want to stick to the roots of AoE and that means that it will have to go to a historical setting.