Community Forums

Hey all!

We've just implemented a new version of our old forum ranks!

The new "Idle Villager" rank has some slightly limited abilities here in the forums, and they cannot post discussions or do things like post links or set a signature on their posts. When you have commented 3 times you'll reach the rank of "Scout Cavalry" and gain all the usual posting abilities! This is to help combat spam, and should not affect most of you, as you have likely already posted more than 5 times and have a higher rank:)

Check out the list of ranks here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15139/forum-rank-system/p1?new=1

Insiders program link does not work?

DrRaaskalDrRaaskal Member ✭Scout Cavalry✭
I've got no clue where to post this question, so I'll just dump it into off-topic.

Whenever I try to subscribe to the insidersprogram (I don't know if I already did, so I'm just trying again) I get this message in the popup window:
"There is a problem with your login. Please be sure you are using a Microsoft account with an XBox Live account associated and that you have authorized access to your profile information if prompted."

I'm 100% sure I have a xbox live account, I have allowed microsoft access to all my information on my profile. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Answers