Hey all!

We've just implemented a new version of our old forum ranks!

The new "Idle Villager" rank has some slightly limited abilities here in the forums, and they cannot post discussions or do things like post links or set a signature on their posts. When you have commented 3 times you'll reach the rank of "Scout Cavalry" and gain all the usual posting abilities! This is to help combat spam, and should not affect most of you, as you have likely already posted more than 5 times and have a higher rank:)

Check out the list of ranks here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15139/forum-rank-system/p1?new=1

8 years ago i've bought "Complete Collection" in Mircosoft Marketlpace. I can download again?

DingierMold01DingierMold01 Member, Insider ✭Scout Cavalry✭

Hi I would like to know if you can re-download the game I had bought about 8 years ago on my account "Age Of Empires 3 Complete Collection" ... (it was a super deals for the entire trilogy at the price of 0.10 € )
I have already tried to ask Microsoft support, but their chronology goes up to 2014. I bought it in 2010, and I also played in 2013 (especially online).

I tried to install the old Games Of Windows Marketplace, but at the login of my account it gives me error Code: 80860006 'Microsoft.GamesForWindows.XLiveServices.LiveIdWrapper.IDCRLException'. "

While from the Windows Store, obviously that old game does not exist, although in my account I see (only textually) the date of purchase, the name of the game and the price paid.

Do you know if there is a way (I have windows 10 Creators Update) to download the old game? In short, on the Steam there is a complete trilogy for € 35, it seems strange that I can not download the game previously purchased, even if it is years old ... (which then I did some games even older on Win10)

Answers

• PCS70PCS70 NLMember, Insider ✭Musketeer✭
    edited May 16

Do you still have your serial codes?

Or maybe the you can find the e-mail containing them?

Otherwise only way is to buy again.

• AugustusmanAugustusman Member, Insider ✭Knight✭

Buy it again on steam.

• DingierMold01DingierMold01 Member, Insider ✭Scout Cavalry✭

I do not think I have the serial number anymore, having passed several years ... So you say that it is not possible to receive the game again, even if I had the legitimate license? I will try anyway to look in the external hard disk if I find serial, but for now I doubt ...

• rhrmnrhrmn USA Member, Moderator, Insider mod

If you bought it during the 10 cent sale I would say even if you only played the game once you got your money's worth.

• DingierMold01DingierMold01 Member, Insider ✭Scout Cavalry✭

I understood the moral discourse.

But anyway, if I know I have the license, and the accumulated online score, I really wanted to understand if you could re-have that game / license, given that it happens to be on my Microsoft account. A microsoft operator told me though that they can see until 2014, and he could not give me any more help, apart from postponing me to this official AoE site.