If this game will include the modern era, i got a showertought

What if they will do something about nukes and we will have a secret easteregg character, Ghandi?

Comments

• KrOjahKrOjah Member ✭✭

Gandhi will probably get a mention, but I am not sure how much he would fit into a campaign since he was an advocate of peaceful resistance.

I suppose building a nuke silo could replace wonder, but not sure how I feel about that.

• AigooAishAigooAish Member, Insider

Honestly, I am more interested in ancient civilizations rather than modern era. If they go modern era they might as well call the game Command and Conquer...

• BowtomePhilBowtomePhil Member, Insider

Or company of heroes (oh wait relic will just rename COH to aoe 4)

:)

• PCS70PCS70 NLMember, Insider ✭✭✭

Did you teach or think while taking a shower?

• AAHaleAAHale Member, Insider ✭✭

@AigooAish said:
    Honestly, I am more interested in ancient civilizations rather than modern era. If they go modern era they might as well call the game Command and Conquer...

Or - and here's a thought - Age of Empires.

• SecretcodrinSecretcodrin Member, Insider

i never understood why you go with oh then it should be called command and conquer. or rise of nations.
    for what i care they can make the exact same aoe3 with the same meta and graphics. as long as there is new content it's fine by me.

• pecelotpecelot Member, Insider ✭✭

Tactical nuke incoming for killing 26 units at once? I'm in!

• TestableWharf54TestableWharf54 Member, Insider ✭✭

A cheat code character Gandhi? That would be a fun nod to Firaxis.

• NormChangerNormChanger Member ✭✭

Oh man I just hope that we still have those funny cheat codes we had in Aoe 3.

• TyrantissarTyrantissar Member
    edited October 26

I would like to see a cheat where it spawns some MLRS-Artillery
    Gandhi is a special in game unit that has a nuclear missile button that he presses and you get to pick where it lands. He can launch multiple at once.