Am I missing something? Where is download?

m0t0rcadem0t0rcade Member, Insider

I got a survey asking me to play the game.....but I don't have it. First played AOE in the mid 90s in my uncle's cyber cafe on a LAN, been playing for over 20 years. This looks awesome, was hoping to test it out.

Comments

• AugustusmanAugustusman Member ✭✭✭

The survey is One step. no all insider will be selected.

• LegacyAsp8LegacyAsp8 Member, Insider

Yup I had the same email, I was thinking "holy **** I get to play!"

Nope, just asking me my thoughts on the beta so far even though I never had an invite....

• CircularLine1CircularLine1 Member, Insider

The same thing. They ask me to complete the survey though I didn't even play Beta and had no invitation. Is it some kind of microsoft mocking thing??? I even had a desire to cancel the pre-order for the game. I just don't like such kind of jokes!

• dodohkdodohk Member, Insider

same.

the when i clicked the email link, an error page appear

• PyefamPyefam Member, Insider ✭✭

plenty of others seem to have same issue.

• heliokzheliokz Member, Insider

Same here. After clicking on the Survey link, I got this:
    "This survey link was sent out in error. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We will be sure to let you know the next time there is an opportunity to provide feedback."

• InanchiInanchi Member, Insider

Same here. Got my hopes up.

• PyefamPyefam Member, Insider ✭✭

@Inanchi said:
    Same here. Got my hopes up.

Yeah totally ruined my day.

• JohnJohn Member

Yea, I am also very upset.. Really thought they would send me a beta invite today. It's making me a bit sad too because I have played the Age of the Empires series more than any other game... Thousands of hours playing these games since the late 1990s

• RWNorthPoleRWNorthPole NetherlandsMember, Insider ✭✭✭✭

@John said:
    Yea, I am also very upset.. Really thought they would send me a beta invite today. It's making me a bit sad too because I have played the Age of the Empires series more than any other game... Thousands of hours playing these games since the late 1990s

So have most of us. It sucks, but what can you do?

I want to play, but I have others alternatives, isn't much difference for me between this game and classsic AOE /RoR.

• KFR xX SpiRiTKFR xX SpiRiT Member, Insider

Yo guys !

May I ask you when did you recieve this survey ? How many times after you subscribe ?
    I mean, I heard that everyone will recieve it, then they would choose people according to the information they collect ?

Is that right ? Thanks !

@KFR xX SpiRiT said:
    Yo guys !

May I ask you when did you recieve this survey ? How many times after you subscribe ?
    I mean, I heard that everyone will recieve it, then they would choose people according to the information they collect ?

Is that right ? Thanks !

Yes. They are very selective.

@Augustusman Ok ! Thansk for your answer !
    I don't know what to do to be "The man of the situation", but anyway I'm happy to join this forum, seems to have an interresting and funny community ! (Well, obsiouly, AOE players are awesome ahah).

• KingDarBojaKingDarBoja ColombiaMember, Insider ✭✭✭

Mistakes were made, wait for any announcement about that, don't get mad or to join the despair, hold on fellas, only 1 month (and 6 days) left until release date.

Indeed ^^.

Gonna buy it anyway ahah