Hey all, since the beta is over now we have closed down the beta specific forums. Don't freak out if you can't see it, it's not a glitch:)

Cheers,
jennywaboom
Hey all!

We've just implemented a new version of our old forum ranks!

The new "Idle Villager" rank has some slightly limited abilities here in the forums, and they cannot post discussions or do things like post links or set a signature on their posts. When you have commented 3 times you'll reach the rank of "Scout Cavalry" and gain all the usual posting abilities! This is to help combat spam, and should not affect most of you, as you have likely already posted more than 5 times and have a higher rank:)

Check out the list of ranks here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15139/forum-rank-system/p1?new=1

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Pre-order Update - Age of Empires

AoE Community TeamAoE Community Team Member, Administrator admin
edited November 2017 in Remember When . . .

imageAge of Empires: Definitive Edition Pre-order Update - Age of Empires

Hey everyone!   We recently announced that we’re taking some extra time to make Age of Empires: Definitive Edition the best game it can be, and we were thrilled with the outpouring of support that came from the community. We’re dedicated to treating this 20-year-old classic with the respect it deserves as a hallmark of … Continued

Read the full story here


«1345

Comments

  • cenGii91cenGii91 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭
    edited November 2017

    My code for Rise of Nations couldn't be redeemed. It says:"Kontaktieren Sie die Person, von der Sie diesen Code erhalten haben. Er kann nicht eingelöst werden." which means: Contact the person, who sent you this code. He can't be redeemed. Great Job, dudes. :/

    I also signed up for the beta and didn't receive anything. Neither a confirmation, nor an invite.

    Either the system is totally wrecked up or my bad luck won't let me get anything, but a gigantic, massive hole of disappointment.

    Really, really annoyed by that.

  • 32domitech32domitech Member ✭Idle Villager✭

    @cenGii91 said:
    My code for Rise of Nations couldn't be redeemed. It says:"Kontaktieren Sie die Person, von der Sie diesen Code erhalten haben. Er kann nicht eingelöst werden." which means: Contact the person, who sent you this code. He can't be redeemed. Great Job, dudes. :/

    I also signed up for the beta and didn't receive anything. Neither a confirmation, nor an invite.

    Either the system is totally wrecked up or my bad luck won't let me get anything, but a gigantic, massive hole of disappointment.

    Really, really annoyed by that.

    Same with me. :(

  • TeutonicusTeutonicus Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    @32domitech said:

    @cenGii91 said:
    My code for Rise of Nations couldn't be redeemed. It says:"Kontaktieren Sie die Person, von der Sie diesen Code erhalten haben. Er kann nicht eingelöst werden." which means: Contact the person, who sent you this code. He can't be redeemed. Great Job, dudes. :/

    I also signed up for the beta and didn't receive anything. Neither a confirmation, nor an invite.

    Either the system is totally wrecked up or my bad luck won't let me get anything, but a gigantic, massive hole of disappointment.

    Really, really annoyed by that.

    Same with me. :(

    Yep :/ Same

  • wretchedspawnwretchedspawn Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    cant redeem invalid code

  • Andy PAndy P Member, Moderator mod

    Solid move.

  • EmpAhmadKEmpAhmadK Member, Insider ✭Ox Cart✭
    edited November 2017

    I SHOULD HAVE PRE ORDERED AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    xDDDD

  • AllrunesAllrunes Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    Hello! I received the email yet the code for the game does not work, furthermore I never received any invite email to the beta at all.

  • Lord MeiouLord Meiou Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    I had the same issue, so I contacted MS. They are looking into it.

  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Scranton, PAMember, Insider ✭Ox Cart✭

    Wow that's funny, I pre-ordered before, the issue, and i pre-order again for the new date, and I have received nothing from MS regarding free game or beta invite, wow good move MS. Any Help @Andy P or @jennywaboom

  • AlexisNightAlexisNight Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    Same issue for me.

  • robytigersrobytigers Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    Hello, same problem here.

  • MehkindMehkind Member, Insider ✭Ox Cart✭

    +1 can'r redeem the code. Gave me an error :(

  • SherrodVede89SherrodVede89 Member ✭Idle Villager✭

    same problem with me

  • KuarthKuarth Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    How do I start the beta program? when I lauch, i get error saying "you are too early". How to start the beta?

  • rhrmnrhrmn USAMember, Insider ✭Knight✭

    @Ahmad Ali Karim said:
    I SHOULD HAVE PRE ORDERED AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    xDDDD

    There's still time to pre-order for closed beta access. ;)

  • trajano2211trajano2211 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    How can I join to the beta? I received the refund without any code of Rise of Nations, but it isn't important. I bought again one day after the automatically refound and I are waiting to beta program.

  • Skynomen88Skynomen88 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    Preordered, and signed up for the beta but nothing came, i'm sad :(

  • WimpyspudWimpyspud Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    Pre-ordered and signed up for the beta. When can we expect the beta invite?

  • FusionLordFusionLord Member, Insider ✭Scout Cavalry✭

    @Torgrimmer Just to clear some things up. You may have pre-ordered and NOT been charged for the pre-order(You weren't supposed to be). Some users(Including myself) WERE charged(This wasn't supposed to happen) for the pre-order and were refunded as well as received a game code for RoN: EE. It sounds like you were in the first group. Great news tho, When the invites are send out for pre-orders to join the BETA you should receive one! Hope to see you there.

  • rhrmnrhrmn USAMember, Insider ✭Knight✭
    edited November 2017

    Hey guys, the Age of Empires community team posted on Twitter that the Rise of Nations: Extended Edition codes for the Microsoft Store should be redeemable by midnight PDT (6 hours from now).

    @slonxlegend said typing in the code manually may work instead of copying the code.

    https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/comment/24902/#Comment_24902

  • jennywaboomjennywaboom Redmond, WA Member, Administrator, Insider admin

    @rhrmn said:
    Hey guys, the Age of Empires community team posted on Twitter that the Rise of Nations: Extended Edition codes for the Microsoft Store should be redeemable by midnight PDT (6 hours from now).

    @slonxlegend said typing in the code manually may work instead of copying the code.

    https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/comment/24902/#Comment_24902

    Thanks for sharing here @rhrmn! And I was just told that they should actually be working now, so for those of you who have gotten your emails go ahead and check again:)

  • HimHim Member ✭Idle Villager✭

    What about if I have already purchased Rise of Nations: Extended Edition?

  • Z3Z3 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    Honestly I think giving us rise of nations was not the best choice the group of people that were preordering aoe are very likely to have already purchased RON. I think a choice from a few different games would have been a more genuine apology

  • LootvigLootvig Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    @Chan Tsz Him said:
    What about if I have already purchased Rise of Nations: Extended Edition?

    Same here.

    @Z3 said:
    Honestly I think giving us rise of nations was not the best choice the group of people that were preordering aoe are very likely to have already purchased RON. I think a choice from a few different games would have been a more genuine apology

    Good point.

  • ShakenNotStirredShakenNotStirred Member, Insider ✭Scout Cavalry✭

    How do I get access to the beta? When I click the link it just asks me for my email to sign up for the insider program even though I've been signed up for a couple of months now.

  • WyzouskiWyzouski Member ✭Idle Villager✭

    I think the trailer should be updated to reflect the new release date.

  • DoogerieDoogerie Member, Insider ✭Scout Cavalry✭

    I have not got any E-mail about this what's going on ? On an unrelated note Blizzerd did give me a free game today.

  • iviijiniviijin Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    This is what happens when you put a girl in charge of a game.

  • SatsumaFieber87SatsumaFieber87 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

    I pre-ordered and signed up for the beta. When can we expect the beta invitation?

«1345
Sign In or Register to comment.