Hey all!

We've just implemented a new version of our old forum ranks!

The new "Idle Villager" rank has some slightly limited abilities here in the forums, and they cannot post discussions or do things like post links or set a signature on their posts. When you have commented 3 times you'll reach the rank of "Scout Cavalry" and gain all the usual posting abilities! This is to help combat spam, and should not affect most of you, as you have likely already posted more than 5 times and have a higher rank:)

Check out the list of ranks here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15139/forum-rank-system/p1?new=1

vodkavodka Member ✭Idle Villager✭

so im new to aoe and im liking it, however i have a problem with online and trying to get it to work it says i already have an account when i dont (i got this off steam the first time 3 days ago) and second when i try to recover it asks for "moms maiden name" im from the UK and we refer to mom as mum..

anyway i tried emailing on the support email which they provided to find out it doesnt work
Message not delivered
Your message couldn't be delivered to Age3Support@microsoft.com because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.
The response from the remote server was:
550 5.4.1 [Age3Support@microsoft.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied [BL2NAM06FT013.Eop-nam06.prod.protection.outlook.com]

Final-Recipient: rfc822; Age3Support@microsoft.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; microsoft-com.mail.protection.outlook.com. (,
the server for the domain microsoft.com.)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.4.1 [Age3Support@microsoft.com]: Recipient address rejected: Access denied [BL2NAM06FT013.Eop-nam06.prod.protection.outlook.com]
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 02:46:47 -0800 (PST)_

can anyone help me or point me in the right direction to get my online account setup for eso____?

• ImTheRealSlayerImTheRealSlayer 'StralyaMember, Insider ✭Ox Cart✭

Yeah... Hate to break it to you, but sadly, Microsoft dont give two flacks about Age of Empires 3 anymore. As much as the community love the game, myself included, Microsoft are "too busy" to help.
    I'd probably try getting in touch with a Microsft Studios worker or something, at least the might help.