how download AOE Beta?

GustragoGustrago MéxicoMember, Insider

how is the link?

Comments

• Memes B DreamsMemes B Dreams Member, Insider ✭✭✭

Age of Empires is still in closed beta. There is no way to access the beta unless you get selected to be a tester.

• Son_of_NorthSon_of_North Russia, Belgorod region, Stary Oskol.Member, Insider

How can I get invite for beta?

• KingDarBojaKingDarBoja ColombiaMember, Insider ✭✭✭

As @Memes B Dreams said the game still in closed beta, you must wait for the e-mail to become a beta tester. So far the beta test hasn't started for players community.

By the way ("Spanish"): Bienvenido a los foros :D

• I continue to get emails asking about my participation into the beta. I never recieved an email showing me I was in it or where to download

@BrokenShadow85 said:
    I continue to get emails asking about my participation into the beta. I never recieved an email showing me I was in it or where to download

It says you are a beta participant on your profile. I would pm @jennywaboom and she should be able to assist you :)

• CrazyManiac8UCrazyManiac8U Member, Insider

Thanks for the info I was wondering the same things

• ZoroZoro Member, Insider

@Memes B Dreams, Can you help me with the same?

• Ivano747Ivano747 Member, Insider

@BrokenShadow85 said:
    I continue to get emails asking about my participation into the beta. I never recieved an email showing me I was in it or where to download

I get the same emails but can't answer the survey because i didnt get the download email can someone help me

@Zoro said:
    @Memes B Dreams, Can you help me with the same?

Download the XBox insider app and it should allow you to download the beta. If that doesn't work, pm @jennywaboom

• SpinelessFir916SpinelessFir916 Member, Insider
    edited October 30

I got the 2 survey emails but I never got an email to download the game!

• rhrmnrhrmn USAMember, Insider ✭✭✭✭✭

@SpinelessFir916 said:
    I got the 2 survey emails but I never got an email to download the game!

Did you check your Junk or Spam folder for the invite?

• RodmanovicRodmanovic Member, Insider

I received the email but cant find it now, can someone help me and send it again? Or tell me what I need to do to download the game. Thank you.

• rhrmnrhrmn USAMember, Insider ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rodmanovic said:
    I received the email but cant find it now, can someone help me and send it again? Or tell me what I need to do to download the game. Thank you.

Check your private messages.

• HojankHojank Member, Insider

Hi, I also encountering the same thing. I received email asking for my feedback, but I didnt get any invites to download the game. Any help will be much appreciated? Thanks

• AlienRiberAlienRiber Member, Insider

I'm in the same position. emails asking for my feedback but not email about how download the game :(

• AtaruexAtaruex Member, Insider

Just noticed I received 2 survey emails, but no sign of any invitation for the beta download - nothing obvious is showing up on the xbox app? Can anyone tell me what the email address to search for?

• AlienRiberAlienRiber Member, Insider

I saw how!!
    Go to microsoft store. look xbox insider and install. After it appear like Closed Beta in insider Content!

Wow!!!

Play time!!

• SableComic62SableComic62 Member, Insider

o my god, I just found this, I've been getting mails since October and getting desperate D:

This is the best post ever.

• mejortangomejortango Member

strange you can pay(I did) adn you not even get anything only an open date ! and if the beta still closed I guess it is not even raedy for nothing ...

• NoUserNoNameNoUserNoName Member, Insider

@mejortango said:
    strange you can pay(I did) adn you not even get anything only an open date ! and if the beta still closed I guess it is not even raedy for nothing ...

As mentioned at the Store: You can Pre-Order and pay the Pré-Order.
    Game is suposed to be released in December 2018

• AlmightyFusionAlmightyFusion Member, Insider

@Memes B Dreams said:

Download the XBox insider app and it should allow you to download the beta. If that doesn't work, pm @jennywaboom

As above this is the correct thing todo. Unfortunately i had the same problem and found my Beta Invite email had gone into the JUNK folder!? I dragged it last night from "Junk" to my Inbox on the Oulook Andriod app, but for some reason it never moved and has since disappeared. Thank goodness i half remembered it was something todo with an Xbox app! Thankyou Memes and AlienRiber!