Hey all, since the beta is over now we have closed down the beta specific forums. Don't freak out if you can't see it, it's not a glitch:)

Cheers,
jennywaboom
Hey all!

We've just implemented a new version of our old forum ranks!

The new "Idle Villager" rank has some slightly limited abilities here in the forums, and they cannot post discussions or do things like post links or set a signature on their posts. When you have commented 3 times you'll reach the rank of "Scout Cavalry" and gain all the usual posting abilities! This is to help combat spam, and should not affect most of you, as you have likely already posted more than 5 times and have a higher rank:)

Check out the list of ranks here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15139/forum-rank-system/p1?new=1

how download AOE Beta?

GustragoGustrago Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

how is the link?

Comments

• Memes B DreamsMemes B Dreams Member, Insider ✭Ox Cart✭

Age of Empires is still in closed beta. There is no way to access the beta unless you get selected to be a tester.

• Son_of_NorthSon_of_North Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

How can I get invite for beta?

• KingDarBojaKingDarBoja ColombiaMember, Insider ✭Crossbowman✭

As @Memes B Dreams said the game still in closed beta, you must wait for the e-mail to become a beta tester. So far the beta test hasn't started for players community.

By the way ("Spanish"): Bienvenido a los foros :D

• BrokenShadow85BrokenShadow85 Member ✭Idle Villager✭

I continue to get emails asking about my participation into the beta. I never recieved an email showing me I was in it or where to download

@BrokenShadow85 said:
    I continue to get emails asking about my participation into the beta. I never recieved an email showing me I was in it or where to download

It says you are a beta participant on your profile. I would pm @jennywaboom and she should be able to assist you :)

• CrazyManiac8UCrazyManiac8U Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

Thanks for the info I was wondering the same things

• ZoroZoro Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

@Memes B Dreams, Can you help me with the same?

• Ivano747Ivano747 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

@BrokenShadow85 said:

I get the same emails but can't answer the survey because i didnt get the download email can someone help me

@Zoro said:
    @Memes B Dreams, Can you help me with the same?

Download the XBox insider app and it should allow you to download the beta. If that doesn't work, pm @jennywaboom

• SpinelessFir916SpinelessFir916 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭
    edited October 2017

I got the 2 survey emails but I never got an email to download the game!

• rhrmnrhrmn USAMember, Insider ✭Knight✭

@SpinelessFir916 said:
    I got the 2 survey emails but I never got an email to download the game!

Did you check your Junk or Spam folder for the invite?

• RodmanovicRodmanovic Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

I received the email but cant find it now, can someone help me and send it again? Or tell me what I need to do to download the game. Thank you.

@Rodmanovic said:
    I received the email but cant find it now, can someone help me and send it again? Or tell me what I need to do to download the game. Thank you.

Check your private messages.

• HojankHojank Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

Hi, I also encountering the same thing. I received email asking for my feedback, but I didnt get any invites to download the game. Any help will be much appreciated? Thanks

• AlienRiberAlienRiber Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

I'm in the same position. emails asking for my feedback but not email about how download the game :(

• AtaruexAtaruex Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

Just noticed I received 2 survey emails, but no sign of any invitation for the beta download - nothing obvious is showing up on the xbox app? Can anyone tell me what the email address to search for?

• AlienRiberAlienRiber Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

I saw how!!
    Go to microsoft store. look xbox insider and install. After it appear like Closed Beta in insider Content!

Wow!!!

Play time!!

• SableComic62SableComic62 Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

o my god, I just found this, I've been getting mails since October and getting desperate D:

This is the best post ever.

• mejortangomejortango Member ✭Idle Villager✭

strange you can pay(I did) adn you not even get anything only an open date ! and if the beta still closed I guess it is not even raedy for nothing ...

• NoUserNoNameNoUserNoName Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

@mejortango said:
    strange you can pay(I did) adn you not even get anything only an open date ! and if the beta still closed I guess it is not even raedy for nothing ...

As mentioned at the Store: You can Pre-Order and pay the Pré-Order.
    Game is suposed to be released in December 2018

• AlmightyFusionAlmightyFusion Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

@Memes B Dreams said:

Download the XBox insider app and it should allow you to download the beta. If that doesn't work, pm @jennywaboom

As above this is the correct thing todo. Unfortunately i had the same problem and found my Beta Invite email had gone into the JUNK folder!? I dragged it last night from "Junk" to my Inbox on the Oulook Andriod app, but for some reason it never moved and has since disappeared. Thank goodness i half remembered it was something todo with an Xbox app! Thankyou Memes and AlienRiber!

• RitalinWolfRitalinWolf Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭

i still dont get it...... i have an invitation for the closed beta but on the windows store there is no insider tab, the game can only be pre-ordered. why didnt they just include a link to where you can download it on the invitation. the invitation states i've been accepted but the instructions for downloading are too vague, none of the steps seem to be what i see on the windows 10 store.

• MaxDangerPantsMaxDangerPants Member, Insider ✭Idle Villager✭
    I wonder how long it takes to get an invite for Beta? The full game will be out in a week

@MaxDangerPants said:
    I wonder how long it takes to get an invite for Beta? The full game will be out in a week

The beta ended February 9th. More info here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15458/age-of-empires-definitive-edition-beta-is-over#latest

• iQandiliQandil Member, Insider ✭Scout Cavalry✭
    > @MaxDangerPants said:
    > I wonder how long it takes to get an invite for Beta? The full game will be out in a week

Hahaha we will never get it :smile: