Community Forums

Hey all!

We've just implemented a new version of our old forum ranks!

The new "Idle Villager" rank has some slightly limited abilities here in the forums, and they cannot post discussions or do things like post links or set a signature on their posts. When you have commented 3 times you'll reach the rank of "Scout Cavalry" and gain all the usual posting abilities! This is to help combat spam, and should not affect most of you, as you have likely already posted more than 5 times and have a higher rank:)

Check out the list of ranks here: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15139/forum-rank-system/p1?new=1

Soundtrack Giveaway!

jennywaboomjennywaboom Redmond, WA Member, Administrator, Insider admin

Hey all, just in case you don't follow us on Twitter or Facebook, you should know we're doing a giveaway! 5 lucky people will get a CD of the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Soundtrack:) All you have to do to enter is retweet this tweet

We'll be picking winners at random tomorrow at 12:00pm PST, so make sure you enter soon! And keep an eye out for more giveaways coming up:)

Comments

• MehkindMehkind Member, Insider ✭Musketeer✭

So can we expect a collectors edition of original AOE? OR BETTER ALL THREE DEs?!?!?!

• NormChangerNormChanger Member ✭Ox Cart✭

@Mehkind said:
    So can we expect a collectors edition of original AOE? OR BETTER ALL THREE DEs?!?!?!

I have made a poll for that, please consider taking part on it.

• MehkindMehkind Member, Insider ✭Musketeer✭

Another poll!! I love polls.

• BitsBits Member ✭Idle Villager✭

Jenny can i get acess to beta ? My email is silva.rafael_81@hotmail.com