1 Month and Still, No Solution :(

I am beta participant and pre-ordered / pre-installed the game…

Still, there is a pop-up message from windows store, telling me
“Youre too early to access”
and then failed to launch the game…

Really??
1 month after the release, and still it is too early? come on.!!

don’t tell me to follow those support page “fixes”. I tried and still nothing change my problem,
I already submit my Dxdiag, store logs etc…
No Solution at all until now :frowning:

All the launch issues I have had are now fixed, so it’s not like the developers have not been doing anything. There seems to have been several separate issues behind the launch problems, and since the development team is not that big it will take them time to fix them all. I’m sure the developers will continue working on these issues and I hope everything will be fixed soon.

Hi @WildestWolf153, @StepS advised me that there was an update for windows earlier which may address the issue. If you have Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.309) you already have this update, otherwise http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4088776

If this does not resolve your issue, either @StepS or @CheeseOnToast will be able to help you.

@WildestWolf153 said:
I am beta participant and pre-ordered / pre-installed the game…

Still, there is a pop-up message from windows store, telling me
“Youre too early to access”
and then failed to launch the game…

Really??
1 month after the release, and still it is too early? come on.!!

don’t tell me to follow those support page “fixes”. I tried and still nothing change my problem,
I already submit my Dxdiag, store logs etc…
No Solution at all until now :frowning:

maybe you’re using the wrong login? multiple email addresses might cause this.

You are not alone… I had the Beta too (which worked fine) and got the game before release. But I never could play it, because of the “youre too early”-problem.

And yes, I know that using a local user account could be the problem (which I can’t change), but other games (like Minecraft Win10 Edition) are working without problems.
So the solution shouldn’t be something we have to do (with setting up a new user account and hoping for the best), but something you must change (maybe you should ask the guys at Mojang how they did that).

Hi everyone!

I have the same problem. One month and still no solution. I played the close beta in my laptop and the game worked fine but when I downloaded the release version (5101) appeared a pop up with this info in spanish “Sabemos que tienes muchas ganas de comenzar, pero deberás esperar un poco más. Ve a la Tienda para consultar la fecha de lanzamiento”.

I have sent several emails attaching the Dxdiags and WinStore logs to the support team AoE and Windows but I have not received response.

Currently my PC runs Windows 10 version (16299.334) and I downloaded AoE DE (1.3.5234.2_x64) but appears the same error.

Sorry but my poor english. hope that we can provide support or some user know a solution to this problem

@rhrmn said:
Hi @WildestWolf153, @StepS advised me that there was an update for windows earlier which may address the issue. If you have Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.309) you already have this update, otherwise Microsoft Update Catalog

If this does not resolve your issue, either @StepS or @CheeseOnToast will be able to help you.

Thanks for the tip, I checked and I’m on this version already but maybe it will work for someone else.

I’m leaving this message because I got a message today April 9 from Aoe support who got a message from Store support. The message I got was this:

“The store team believes they have identified the cause and are in the process of preparing a fix. We don’t yet have an ETA for when it will be deployed, but they are actively working to resolve this as quickly as possible.”

I’m still having issues getting to run it too.

Just a question, does the email of support get even checked? I already mailed multiple times my problem (with log files, even from different PCs the log files) but never got an answer or heard anything back. And I still can’t start the game, because I’m too early.
Tried all the things in the FAQ, the things posted here in the forums, but nothing helped.
As like the game has set a wrong date into my profile and I won’t be able to play till that date will come.

And getting no support at all is not consumer friendly. :frowning: