1v1 Arabia random Civ que

There is the same discussion in multiple threads, so i just quote my own from another thread:

I dont really want to split the ladders between different maps. It will only increase waiting time for everyone. This will ready happen if you add more bans. Not only for those who just want to play Arabia, the waiting will increase with 8 bans, this will also happens to those who enjoy playing multiple maps. The idea of a checkbox for those who ban more than half of the maps were is stated that there waiting time will be increased is nice to know for them, but also the waiting time for those who dont ban multiple maps will increase. I dont think many of you thought about that part. Also ideas for splitting the queue or ranking will increase the queue time for everyone.

Like in the start of my quote: Enjoying the games means something different to anyone. Both schools of thought are roughtly equal, i think. So whatever you do, it will be disadvantages for someone. There seems to me no solution that seems to fit for everyone. If someone has such solution, i will be the first to support this solution. At this moment i just didnt found such solution at all.

1 Like