- GAME BUILD #: Every build since release date
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
In multiplayer game if I want to write someting to my opponent I used to press Enter to open chat window and just write a message. Unfortunately sometimes I also need to click mouse to chat box to write a text there.
Sometimes it works right away without mouse clicking (just Enter). I’m not sure what makes this difference.
It would be very nice to require just to press Enter to be able to write a message to other players.
One observation - message box works correctly every time when game is over.
I think that is stops working if someone messages us first during the game and I want to respond. But I’m not sure about it.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
Hard to say. I would go for 50%.
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- Start a multiplayer game
- Press Enter to open chat box
- Try to write a message and see if it is visible in the box or not
Message is visible in chat box without any other action needed.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)