20 elite conqs can't hit a running vill a single time

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Update 99311
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Currently conquistadors can’t hit a running vill a single time.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Chase any unit.
  2. Watch it run away forever with 0 damage taken…

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

At least sometimes a shot should land…

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

should change title to 2-3 conquistadors can’t hit a running vill instead of 20. 20 chasing but only at most 2 firing at same time at max range hence explained by the accuracy dont really see an issue with this

4 Likes

Or better “I don’t understand the game’s mechanics and I’m bad at micro, pls help”

4 Likes

MbL microing, but when the game doesn’t want, it just won’t work:

3 Likes

the cav archer seems normal just unlucky with no ballistic.

TC on the other hand looks like a bug especially firing arrow not from the center of the TC look just weird but you should open a new thread for that or completely edit the first post of this

3 Likes

Because hera is a micro god.11. The cav archer missing is a feature not,bug. They miss moving target because no ballistics. Your conqs missing is also a feature so accept it. Otherwise it is an op unit

1 Like