21st century achievement - what to do?

How do you complete the 21st century achievement in AeO II DE, march update??
Online I can only find instructions on how to complete it in AeO I, does anyone knows?

In regards to Steam and the Microsoft Store, do you own AoE1:DE in one of those stores and AoE2:DE in the other? If so, it looks like you just need to log into your Xbox Live account in both games [EDIT: and complete the achievement], as mentioned near the top of this page: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition — Update 36202 - Age of Empires

Otherewise, if you own both games in one store, maybe you’re out of luck? In the Anniversary Event, to get that achievement, I had to go into my Steam AoE1:DE and make 21 Centurions, as I recall. It wasn’t as easy as it sounded.

The Photon Men are pretty awesome, so I hope you can get them.

I have unlocked the 21st century archievement on Aoe 1 DE on Microsoft Store and also logged into my Xbox Account on Age of Empires 2 DE (Steam). But nothing happened :frowning:

:pleading_face: So when you type the ‘photon man’ cheat code in AoE2:DE now, nothing happens? Did you do that stuff during the limited time of the Spring event?

1 Like

Unfortunately I did this today :frowning: I’ve just found out the event is over.

1 Like

Uh oh
 I bet it’s too late, then :frowning: Maybe they will just unlock it soon

1 Like

See first Post from Darkness, seemingly the game update 36202 made it possible to unlock the archievement through different platforms.

1 Like

I’m just dum dum today, sorry

1 Like