256x tech mod crashing

So whenever I play one of the 256x mods the game inevitably crashes to the desktop. When I load a save file it then quickly crashes as well. To demonstrate this I played on a twitch session, and I highlighted the time when the bugs happened:

3 Likes

BUMP
I am using steam, windows 10, gtx 960

2 Likes

mine crashes right after I click to upgrade anything and sometimes I can get it to upgrade but most of the time it crashes first try.

im using steam, windows 10 and Radeon Rx 5700

2 Likes

Yeah it is really annoying, I just want to have some stupid fun between normal games (that also crashes to desktop sometimes)

I’m running on Steam with a AMD Vega 64, Ryzen 7 2700 and 32gigs of ram. It should not crash with my system by any means.

1 Like

yeah its not system issues because I have used AMD and NVIDIA and it does the same thing, also used non hd textures

2 Likes

I have the same problem. As soon as the game loads it crashes. This happens with the 9X and 256X tech mods. 3X seems to work ok.

1 Like

Same problem I’m facing with both 9x and 256x mods

Can you please let me know which 3x mod?

By Trinh. It’s called Triple Tech Mod - Trinh.

Yeah I get the same exact issue as well, on multi devices.

I’m guessing there hasn’t been a resolution for this issue yet? Been having the same issue as soon as I upgrade any tech. Pretty annoying, haven’t been able to play with the mod at all. I would like an update if anyone finds a way to fix it.

Experiencing the same. Upon reloading it shows corrupted techs and recrashes soon after. aoe2de-bad-tech-1