3 civil need to improve

I understands your idea, but, but 6 vill from start not make they better a lot of time they slower develop compare other civil.

except it does make them better, they are one of the best civs in the game. yeah they only end up like 1 villager ahead, but they also have 3 extra villagers gathering resources right from the start of the game.

1 Like

Ya definitely mangudai can run away, but boyar definitely on top at that stage in 6th

I also didnt understand. But think abt the whole flow.
U got 3 extra villager, did a loom, idle 25 secs and still have 1 extra villager. By the time opponent does loom, u have 2 extra villagers (ideal case). For feudal case 2 extra villagers are almost 10% better econ. Sure chinese is a pain to control from start, but it worths. Even if u idle for 50s, still u got the loom lead. If idle for even longer, its poor play

1 Like

its not just about running away. mangudai are less likely to take damage because they are ranged units. pure and simple.

just like in a role playing game - who is more likely to be attacked, the warrior, or the ranged damage dealer?

also - wrong thread.

As others said before, Chinese are already very strong. They are not suposed to be noob or beginer friendly.
Byzantines recieving bloodlines would need to recieve a nerf for the Cataphract base hp.
For the vietnamese, rattan is on a very comfortable position, dont think it needs any changes .And about paper money,i gave an idea on this topic: Civilizations buffs/changes and some bug fixes

1 Like

Rattan really need improve, they are not payback to price create a archer, still shoot delay less than other archer. :joy:.
Byzantine if it ok, it better for chosen from stable way.
China they lost 1 vill compare with other civil make they poor way to play, specials was noob and normal player

Dude there are other stats on a unit than frame delay.

2 Likes

but they are still get delay shoot and high price together