3 hours of queue and yet no opponent found

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Can’t find a match after more than 3 hours in queue.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

It is already two days that i cant seem to find a game… the only one it found me was after 2 hours of searching and it was vs and opponent 800 elo below me…

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. I dont know if there is a way to reproduce it… it just doesn’t work for me

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The game is supposed to find me and opponent in time at least close to the estimated one

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Is it kind of soft ban or something?

I don’t think its a ban… but who knows…
the last game that i played vs the 700 elo i just left my pc searching for a game for about like an hour and when i came back i had lost to him… idk

1 Like

Hi @JokeKing2211
Do you have any kind of antivirus or firewall installed?

Umm yes even though i don’t think it is interfering in any type of way…

Can you try disabling it or adding the whole folder of the game to the exception list?