3rd Mongol Mission Achievment bug

Still Bugged please fast fixed all bugged achs like (sheep hoarder) or like (i was in china before)

1 Like

After completing the task: “Defeat the Jin before they start constructing a Wonder in the third Genghis Khan mission “Into China”.” I did not receive any award after finishing that mission. bruh wth dude

Here is your answer!

The contrary is happening too.

I received the Barbarossa achivement of ‘not converting a villager’ in the Pope and Antipope mission for reasons I don’t know.

I don’t even understand what you are supposed to do in the achievement.

Also, in the Incas campaign I received the Achivement of defending Cuzco without building walls and gates… but I did build walls and gates.

We need a lot of fixes in the campaign.

I just got the “I was in China before achievement” !

Reproduction:
1 (I do not know whether this must be true or not) - let Jin lay down the wonder construction, BUT DO NOT LET THEM START building it. (easiest way to do so is douche them, destroy their production buildings and castles, set them to ally and surround their new TC and villagers with military units, then send them resources so they prepare to build it the wonder, and finally kill all the villagers)
2) DEFEAT Jin - I repeat, DEFEAT (which means, destroy every building of value (market etc), so the survival to finish is “NO”)
3) Defeat everyone else (make a save shortly before winning the scenario!) - if you do not get the achievement, reload the save shortly before victory. It took me like 5 tries with the reload (+3 earlier victories without letting Jin advance to imperial and without letting them lay the construction)

1 Like

101.101.333150 Game Version:

• Build (####)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

The Achievement for “Into China” requires defeating the Jin before they begin construction of a wonder. I did. By ~ 20 minutes their TC was destroyed and most villagers dead, so they were never able to gather the necessary resources. They resigned shortly after 38 minutes - without ever placing the foundations. Two hours later (it took awhile to get my eco going again considering how all-in the push against Jin has to be), I finish the level only to see that I wasn’t awarded the achievement. What? That took tens of hours and a slew of attempts only to be denied the currently rarest achievement in the game due to a bug.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Start Into China.
  2. Defeat the Jin before they begin constructing the Wonder (Wiki says that’s around 40 minutes).
  3. Complete the level.
  4. Notice the achievement not appear.

As you can see in the screenshot (taken after I saved and got off to go do something else for awhile), the Jin had resigned before the 40 minute mark and never started construction. The remaining units shown were a couple of fishing ships and galleys. so nothing capable of building a Wonder.

1 Like

Feeling bad that I wasted time on this mission. This might be the only campaign achievement that is NOT achievable (being one of the two owned by 0% players globally): https://steamcommunity.com/stats/813780/achievements

Game Version: Age of Empires 2Definitive Edition
Latest build
Platform Steam

During the third Genghis khan mission - into China. The achievement - I was in China before will not unlock. I have defeated the Jin before they completed a wander multiple times now and it just won’t unlock no matter what I try. I have tried a number of different methods and nothing works, please help.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Play Genghis khan mission 3. Defeat the job before they ever construct a wonder and you will see nO achievement unlocking.

I have the replay of my attempts saved if that is any use.

Thanks.