4 months!

It’s been 4 months since you can’t save the game playing singles with the Chinese, I also opened a problem like other players, but at the moment it seems that you are more involved in making seasons work than in solving the problems of people who have paid for the whole game, it is not fair that we have paid in full for one thing and we have not been able to fully use it for 4 months!
Otherwise it means that you have released a game so full of bugs that you can’t fix it!

1 Like

Hey @SpiffyCoyote780, would you mind going into more detail about what you’re experiencing? Have you tried to contact support yet?

1 Like

If you read my post well I wrote that I have already sent all the necessary evidence to support, I was told that the bug was already known (4 months ago) and that they would have fixed it, but playing with the Chinese in single player the game crashes while saving.
I have already tried all the solutions proposed in the forum, but nothing changes.
All of this happened after the April patch, so they should just fix something that worked fine before and that is included in a very small case (Chinese, game save), I don’t think they have to go looking for something everywhere.

I have the same problem here. That’s really a shame, one essential feature totally impossible to use

@Cascin91 There should be a fix coming for this, but please do contact support with your DxDiag and warnings.log file. Thanks!

1 Like