''5 disciples'' card can't be shipped unless your initial disciple dies

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The Age I ‘‘5 disciples’’ card with China can’t be shipped unless your initial disciple dies (similar to the 4 privateers Lakota bug).

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: *How often does the issue occur?

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play as China
  2. Have the 5 disciples card in your deck
  3. Unable to ship it unless your initial disciple dies

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

You should be able to ship the 5 disciples card at any point if you have it in your deck.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

2 Likes

Hi @BjornViking20 ~

Thanks for telling us, yeah it looks similar to the Privateers issue. We are now tracking it! :dancer:

3 Likes

I’ve withdrawn my ‘‘Solution’’ status since this issue is currently not on the list for bug fixes for October’s PUP.

Even though you acknowledge that the bug was similar to the Privateers problem, for some reason Privateers have been addressed while this one hasn’t.

I just checked on the PUP and it works, if anything its over corrected since you can send the card even if you already maxxed out on disciples

Thank you for pointing that out @TeenagedApple0 , I stand corrected and will change the status back to ‘‘Solved’’. I do think that it would be beneficial for everybody to have a full list of changes instead of having ‘‘shadow changes’’ that people have to figure out on their own, as to avoid confusion and wasting devs’ resources.