¿Architecture change needed?: Byzantium, Vietnam

Hi everyone, specially the developers :wink: I want to propose something.

I will be clear: Arabic Architecture Set doesn’t fit with Byzantium, it is horrible, specially the mosque and the boat sails. I think that, lacking an individual style (which would be great, as the Indians, just saying) I think that the South European set (Italians, Portuguese) fit they much better.

Another case, in my opinion the Eastern Asia Set (China, Japan, Mongols…) looks better than the South Asia Set for Vietnam, so I think that another change would be great.

Please, think about it :slight_smile:

I don’t wanna be rude but do you notice that Eastern Asian Set was made by Ensemble Studios while the South Asia by The Forgotten Empires? I mean, they were created under differents companies and released at different times (Eastern asian at the first AOE 2 - 1999, South Asia at Rise of the Rajas DLC - 2016).

So I don’t think they will think about changing ingame stuff that has been like that since 1999. Also they probably busy at AOE DE development.

Cheers!

@KingDarBoja said:
I don’t wanna be rude but do you notice that Eastern Asian Set was made by Ensemble Studios while the South Asia by The Forgotten Empires? I mean, they were created under differents companies and released at different times (Eastern asian at the first AOE 2 - 1999, South Asia at Rise of the Rajas DLC - 2016).

So I don’t think they will think about changing ingame stuff that has been like that since 1999. Also they probably busy at AOE DE development.

Cheers!

I’m not sure if you’ve understood me, btw I’ve not understand you…

I mean, I think that Vietnamese should use the Eastern Asia Set (like China, Japan…) as it suits better for them, as Malay, Khmer and Birmans keep using the new South Asian Set. For example, with African Kingdoms, Berebers used the Middle Eastern Set instead of the new Centro African Set, cause it fit them better.

I supose you hasn’t take the point, maybe I hadn’t explain correctly :confused:

@Daxtesoscuro said:

@KingDarBoja said:

Cheers!

I’m not sure if you’ve understood me, btw I’ve not understand you…

I mean, I think that Vietnamese should use the Eastern Asia Set (like China, Japan…) as it suits better for them, as Malay, Khmer and Birmans keep using the new South Asian Set. For example, with African Kingdoms, Berebers used the Middle Eastern Set instead of the new Centro African Set, cause it fit them better.

I supose you hasn’t take the point, maybe I hadn’t explain correctly :confused:

Ah I understand now :slight_smile: That is completely different from what I read.

And this can be done so quickly by developers, but I don’t know if they will do.