A bug list of this edition

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.13.27885.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

1. Unable to synchronize when ransom the explorers.

2. Many new cards of German have no uhlan.

3. Soldier shipment of Osman do not occupy population sometimes.

4. Settlers of Osman do not count in score now.

5. The 13 Pandour of Germany in age 3 only cost 500 coin, and the name of shipment is wrong
    搜狗截图20221021205720

6. The shipment “Hire Irish Brigadiers” of Swedes is wrong, which is a shipment worth 300 resources in age 3.

7. The shipment “24 Akan Allies” of British is actually Cherokee.

8. The “Ottoman Expeditionary Company” in consulate is still send 3 Hussars instead of Delis.

9. The training and killing reward of Maceman of Inca is still 30

10. There is not a shipment called Feitorias in homecity of Portuguese.

11. The picture lost, especially the Bourbon units of France in royal embassy after send the shipment “Ancien Regime”

12. An unknown bug will cause a 70% ranged resistance of Bersagliere.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
9 Likes

And what’s more, the shipment “47 Ronin” of Japanese will appear three kinds of Ronin.

Two of them is Gardian with 7 speed, and one is outlaws (Have you remember what happened when Babari Warriors become an outlaw?)

For some unknown reason, i can’t upload the pictures of these three ronin.

thats by design, though the shipment is meme

1 Like

The bounty XP of Samurai is still 20. Should be 19.

Wallenstein’s Contracts (All mercenaries shipments are free except for INFINITE and TEAM cards) technology from Treaty of Westphalia (Church card) card doens’t work on new german mercenaries cards

new indian cards depend on villagers and population limits

I appear to not be able to find Portugal’s new Feitoria card AT ALL. Like I can’t find it anywhere in the deck. I even had my friend look through it to make sure I wasn’t missing it.

Also, the Royal Dragoon and Royal Musketeer that France gets from the Ancien Regime, they have NO portrait at all. It’s just a black box.

Also the new explorers skins do not have their correct portraits. They really messed up some stuff this time.