A new Screenshot would be worth a thousand words

This is to the developers/moderators,

Is there any chance of some new screenshots alongside the limited interviews with the development teams? Perhaps have an opportunity for forum users to submit questions to one of the developers on a thread (which could be rated by forum users) to drive the interview questioning?

Seems like things have dried up a bit since the original announcement, though I appreciate you are hard at work.

I imagine it must be pretty easy to get a few new screenshots together, personally I am keen to see the new animals moving (see lions chasing a gazelle. villager hunting an elephant etc ) in a few new videos as well. See some villagers at work, maybe solve the walkable farms controversy) etc.

It would be nice to have a formal announcement as to whether the beta has started or not, lots of differing views going around.

An “Ask the Devs” blog post would be most welcome.

I agree!! I think bringing more news to the community will not make her so dead…They have to feed the HYPE!

I would love to see some early game screen shots, stone age TC specifically lol

@“Mystic Taboo” said:
This is to the developers/moderators,

Is there any chance of some new screenshots alongside the limited interviews with the development teams? Perhaps have an opportunity for forum users to submit questions to one of the developers on a thread (which could be rated by forum users) to drive the interview questioning?

Seems like things have dried up a bit since the original announcement, though I appreciate you are hard at work.

I imagine it must be pretty easy to get a few new screenshots together, personally I am keen to see the new animals moving (see lions chasing a gazelle. villager hunting an elephant etc ) in a few new videos as well. See some villagers at work, maybe solve the walkable farms controversy) etc.

It would be nice to have a formal announcement as to whether the beta has started or not, lots of differing views going around.

Ask and you shall receive! Here we finally get a look at the new bronze age stone thrower in action, correcting the great disappointment we all experienced when the last one they showed us was still using the original sprites.

Lol troll me some more :slight_smile:

@“Mystic Taboo” said:
Lol troll me some more :slight_smile:

Brilliant :wink: