About euro musks

It’s true. The musketeer is fine like this, they are the new ones with the problem. I suggested increasing the range to stop the dominance of dragons + skirmishers + cannons a bit. Perhaps it could be in later ages (industrial and imperial) so that the crossbows remain bigent longer.

We don’t need buffing them. They are as you had said th backbone of balance for the legacy civs.

The issue here is the Uber units the new devs keep releasing to cause a breath of fresh air to the community and the metagame.

Just look at Gascenya for instance. Why in the name of Lord does that unit have more hand damage, fire rate, speed, ranged attack, siege attack than an Euro musk?
The cons are the HP (15 HP= irrelevant) and the cost (which is just 12 vill-sec longer)

5 Likes

If we try to propose the nerf (at least the damage of the ranged attack) and the consequent reduction in the costs of units such as sepoys, ashigarus and regulars will come a barrage of critics saying that they cannot be nerfed

well i’ll be honest i dont think any of those units need nerfs.

i think India is more or less fine the way they are.

Japans issues are other things than ashigaru, mostly the daimyo/shogun ability to train units, esp things like mortars in large groups quickly.

1 Like