About NEW "buffed" fire Lancers

Since the launch I just dump that landmark anywhere, all stables across the map, the Fire lancers was like 56/14/14 instead of 80/20/20, unless it was again writen in 56/14/14 but charging me 80/20/20, like the other bugs.
Same with ZheguNU and Grens.

I’m sure almost no one here plays with Chinese civilization,mostly ignorant complaints. If you have played Chinese civilization, you won’t complain that the Chinese are OP here and OP there, because you will be easily killed at the beginning… Then you will complain about why the early Chinese civilization is so weak and Chinese must be strengthened, otherwise you can’t play. Therefore, it is meaningless to complain about OP for a civilization that has not been played. For a civilization that has been in a defensive state at the beginning, it is ridiculous to complain that this civilization is too powerful in the later stage. The cost of Chinese civilization reaching the yuan or Ming Dynasty is too high, and the process of arrival is long and difficult. If this civilization is too weak in the early stage, it should have powerful means of victory in the later stage. When you play Mongolia, Britain, Ross and France, why don’t you complain that they are too powerful in the early stage of the game, so that the Chinese, Delhi, Abbasid and Holy Roman Empire can’t play.

1 Like

There is simple reason for this. They want to play the game in peace for 45mins and then fight or they fail to win the game when their own civ is at strongest and complains about opponent instead of looking at themselves

1 Like