About unit block problem and the weekly show

Ok imma go right into the points:

1. I just noticed that the unitblock’s been fixed but only with villagers. WHY??? I see you guys already made a move on the problem but why not all the way down? All the other units (especially legions, in cho war ) are stuck as ■■■■ usually, which is a massive PITA when you play DM. I was planning on bringing DM to tourneys but yet there are still too many problems. I could handle those anti-decomposition corpses but army not moving while enemies’ siege and towers are shooting their arses off is a complete deal breaker. Uh ah. Fix that please!
  2. What happened with the Thursday weekly show of Jen&Joe? Last one was 1 month ago. Did they cancel it? Where was the official announcement posted?
  1. There was a weekly stream last week. There was no stream the 2 weeks preceding last week. The team usually announces on social media if there will not be a regularly scheduled stream.

@Sand_McNice said:

1. I just noticed that the unitblock’s been fixed but only with villagers. WHY??? I see you guys already made a move on the problem but why not all the way down? All the other units (especially legions, in cho war ) are stuck as **** usually, which is a massive PITA when you play DM. I was planning on bringing DM to tourneys but yet there are still too many problems. I could handle those anti-decomposition corpses but army not moving while enemies’ siege and towers are shooting their arses off is a complete deal breaker. Uh ah. Fix that please!
  2. What happened with the Thursday weekly show of Jen&Joe? Last one was 1 month ago. Did they cancel it? Where was the official announcement posted?

Chowar should still be in a playable state especially in 1v1. But yeah i agree, i totally hate having to face siege in DM atm it’s ridiculous.

@kinzo said:

@Sand_McNice said:

1. I just noticed that the unitblock’s been fixed but only with villagers. WHY??? I see you guys already made a move on the problem but why not all the way down? All the other units (especially legions, in cho war ) are stuck as **** usually, which is a massive PITA when you play DM. I was planning on bringing DM to tourneys but yet there are still too many problems. I could handle those anti-decomposition corpses but army not moving while enemies’ siege and towers are shooting their arses off is a complete deal breaker. Uh ah. Fix that please!

Chowar should still be in a playable state especially in 1v1. But yeah i agree, i totally hate having to face siege in DM atm it’s ridiculous.

well, that wasn’t really my point, i was just describing unitblock dramatically lol