Abun counts as idle villager and gets selected first when you look for idles

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: September PUP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Not sure if this has been reported before, but the idle abun acts as an idle villager. This can be very misleading at times.

The abun is also the first unit that gets selected when you look for idles on the map. This is very annoying as Abuns are supposed to be idle after the mine runs out. I’m looking for my villagers, not my abuns.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Make an abun and let it be idle. It should show up as an idle villager.
  2. Click the idle villager button - the abun is the first idle selected.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Abun should not count as idle villager.

1 Like

I think that’s by design but I share your complaints, it shouldn’t count as idle villagers when you’re using them as healers (not as gatherers).

Better to make them not count as idle villagers altogether.

I agree but also think the abuns should get auto tasked to the mine they were spawned from.

Hi @DiplexBoss6, for the time being this is by design. I have linked this discussion to the existing item in our database for reference. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply.

It’s okay if they are counted as idle villagers. But everytime I click the idle vill button, the game shows me the abun first. That can be very annoying over time.

In some sense, they are least priority idle villagers in my opinion. So they should be shown after all the villagers have been cycled through.