These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: September PUP
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Not sure if this has been reported before, but the idle abun acts as an idle villager. This can be very misleading at times.
The abun is also the first unit that gets selected when you look for idles on the map. This is very annoying as Abuns are supposed to be idle after the mine runs out. I’m looking for my villagers, not my abuns.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Make an abun and let it be idle. It should show up as an idle villager.
- Click the idle villager button - the abun is the first idle selected.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Abun should not count as idle villager.