Accept team invitation before game start cause game exception and sync error

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 6421374
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

My friends and I are to queue up for ranked TG. I accepted invitation when game was still loading. I joint the team very fast unlike when it usually takes another 2 minutes after game start. However, when the match started, instead of the normal map ui, I was sent back to main menu. I’m unsure what I should do so I start a single player game, hoping that this can solve the problem. Then everyone desynced while my game broke down.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

Unsure

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Ask a friend invite you to team before you launch the game
  2. Accept the invitation when you see the loading picture
  3. Wait until everything described happened

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

1. Join the team immediately after game launched.
  2. Match starts and map is shown. Nothing is going to be wrong

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

*2021.04.04-19.33.23.txt (18.2 KB)