Accumulate Attribute don't work for other players

im trying to add a kill count for every players on my scenario but the condition only work for P1
C#0 : Accumulate Attribute (Tribute List : kills by P1, Source player: player 2)

if i try to change Tribute List to kills By P3 or P4 and test my scenario with those player, it doesn’t work anymore.
any help for this please ?

Can you explain further? I tested this and it works fine.

strange it worked for you how did you test it ?
in my case have i P1 and P4 as allies and P2 Enemy, im setting up a kill counter for P1 and P4 whenever they kill P2,
i tested it by going through skirmish mod and switch to P4, it never worked when i do that, i never get past the condition (only works when im P1)

Can you screenshot all of the triggers you have?

it happens also on a clean scenario here is what i did :

so whenever P4 kills P2 it should show a message in chat

and here is how i tested it

as you can see we dont get past the condition whenever P2 get killed by P4

Interesting, you could try not changing the color, and instead using Ctrl+Shift+f4 to take control of player 4.

using ctrl+Shift+F4 worked, didn’t know about this shortcut thanks, so does that mean it works when player get to choose P4 ? and why it bugs out when i choose p4 from the select menu ?

Use <resource name,player number>, for example <!Gold Storage,2> to display the attribute value of other players(my example is p2) if you are p1, otherwise it will display the player’s attribute value of which player you are controling. It only displays the attribute value of the controlled player if you don’t put specific player number.