Achievement Battleship

Hey Guys,

I am struggling in gaining achievement Battleship (in Lepanto mission no turkish unload). I sank all transport ships without single turkish foot on my beach and still I have no achievements.

I have been building ships and tower everywhere. Just waiting for them to come to my beaches.

Do you have any experience with that?

1 Like

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 41855
  • PLATFORM: Steam

The achivement doesn’t unlock after I won without allowing any ship to unload. I don’t know if the achivement can only be unblocked without saving/loading the game (I did save and load the game, so maybe is that) otherwise, it should be unlocked

Just play the scenario, stop the ships from unloading on your shores and that’s it

1 Like

Prevent all Turkish transport ships from unloading on your shore lines and construct the wonder and defend it until the countdown finished. Do not defeat the Turks that’s not the way to gain the achievement.

Not sure if you load the save file to continue the progress will get the achievement. You’d better try to win without loading save file.

I’ll try, but anyway, it’s quite weird if it doesn’t work with saving.

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.10139515.0 5328560
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: SuitedGraph2488
    (Steam name is Boaconstrictor.)

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

The achievement for the historical battle “Lepanto (1571)” does not seem to be awarded.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

First I did the scenario on hard, where I placed the wonder a few tiles from the suggested foundations. I prevented any ships from landing and finished the wonder timer, but I did not get the achievement.

After this I tried the scenario on standard, and used the suggested foundations. Once again I prevented ships from landing (and even took down most of their docks), but yet again no achievement was awerded.

A third time I attempted it again on standard and got the achievement. This time I did not use transport ships myself, based on the suggestion of TeiArina on the Age of Empires wiki (in a comment on the page https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Lepanto). If using transport ships is indeed the issue then either the description of the achievement needs to be changed to reflect this, or the trigger for it needs to be changed to allow to use your own transport ships.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

Here is a google drive link to the replay file of the playthrough on standard difficulty. The replay file does not seem to after I tribute to the greeks (possibly due to another bug as the playing issue is at the same time for the hard playthrough).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hflTZqNXiXHo4AfvRGoY4p-jILn4X6qd/view?usp=sharing.

I also have files for the hard playthrough and the second moderate playthrough (the latter of which did yield the achievement). I used saves in these sessions however, and the number of replay files for that is more than 5. If it is useful to have those files as well, let me know.

3 Likes