Achievement for Building All Buildings stuck at 98%

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: V.100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

My achievement is stuck at 98% complete, even though I’ve built every building multiple times.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Please provide of all buildings that count towards this achievement so I can verify that I have indeed done them all. So far I’ve counted 48 buildings excluding Wonders, Advanced buildings, Travois that convert into resources like Cherry Blossoms and Copper mines

7 Likes

Also experiencing the same–the “We Need More Wood!” achievement not unlocking–having built every available building, including all wonders and unique civilization buildings, across multiple attempts. Gamertag is jrod39, build information is same as SegendaryTy’s. So far TrueAchievements is tracking 16 people having completed this but there are a lot of people for whom this is buggy. See https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1233530 for that thread.

1 Like

Same here, built every building multiple times.

Built Japanese Dojo?

Yes and the field hospital and all houses types.

Yes please fix i have the same bug

I also feel as though the “build all wonders” achievement should not be able to be met by placing them down in the scenario editor. They were some of the first buildings I looked at and got the achievement after I placed the last one…

Im playign on Steam and bugged to in Steam

1 Like

That was one of my thoughts as well but there are people with the bug and some people popped it. Hence why I would like to see a Dev list all buildings that count for this achievement

1 Like

Stuck at 98% as well… gone through the lists ive seen 3x…

Thank you all for the notes! I’ve added your reports to a tracking task for the team to investigate. If you discover anything that clarifies why this happens or what might be missing, please feel free to update the thread so that information can be passed along to the team!

Thanks, again, for the report!

3 Likes

same problem on Steam 0/500 please make 0/56 please and shows progress

I’m also stuck at 98% after multiple play through.

Also issue with 98% bug, rebuild everything with every civ. at least 5 times now…

I also am having this issue after going through each civilization at least 3 times now. After meticulously building every building possible including those coming from DECKS, ADVANCED versions and WONDERS, I am still stuck at 98%.

I went through every building AGAIN, every wagon building, surgeon, card buildings, rebuilt every wonder, built dojo, cherry blossoms, field hospital. strongholds, literally every building of every civ… 98% still…

Easy fix idea for devs? Literally just reduce the total amount of buildings required by 1 or 2 for the achievement… it seems that THE MAJORITY of people have this issue, not just a few… orrr add a bonus building that people can trigger to get above 100%. Everybody who is at 98% can place it and pop.

@GMEvangelos

Not work for me, on “zero”

For anyone reading this, there’s a workaround! See https://www.trueachievements.com/a311676/we-need-more-wood-achievement?showguides=1. Credit to MizR Joyeuse and the Steam community for this!

1 Like

Can confirm the workaround about Wonders. I built every building from every civilization in Skirmish matches, including advanced versions and card buildings. But I built Wonders in the Scenario Editor for the Wonder achievement. Yet the “We need more wood!” achievement didn’t pop until I built every Wonder in Skirmish matches.

I also have this bug playing on Game Pass for PC. I’ve been through all civs multiple times, built all of the wonders in each age (even all of the standard buildings for each civ in each age, phew!), tried all of the suggestions from the forums, and I’m still stuck at 98%. I noticed that a few people have said that after buying the USA DLC and building the saloon it unlocked for them, and the saloon from the base game is now the ‘tavern’, could this be linked to the issue?