Achievement problems between steam/xbox accounts: Re-earning achievements

Game Version:

• 101.101.32911.0 4395365
  • Steam

Issue:

So I’ve played through a couple of singleplayer games which has given me a couple of steam achievements, but I had forgotten that we were able to sign into an xbox/microsoft account which would let you earn the same achievements for your xbox account, however there was an issue.

I wanted to re-earn the few easy achievement had already gotten so I just played a few more singleplayer games, but noticed that the game was not re-registering that I had completed an achievement, meaning that anything I had already earned before I logged into my microsoft account could not be re-earned for the ms account.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Make sure you are not signed into a ms/xbox account
  2. Earn any achievement on the steam version of the game, preferably something easy to get so you can replicate faster
  3. Sign into a ms/xbox account
  4. Try to re-earn that same achievement and note that you will get no xbox achievement.

note: Achievements outlined were the ones I tried to re-earn after I signed into my xbox account.

note: These two achievements were new ones I had earned after signing into my xbox account and they unlocked on steam and xbox

Were you able to find a solution? I have the same issue as well, I tried linking my Steam account with the Xbox game bar and still nothing, hope there is a solution soon.

Nope, going to have to wait for a dev to reply to this to let us know if they are attempting to work on a fix. Sucks.