Act II: Shadow - "Cavalry Damage" card can be unlocked before "6 Dragoons", despite the tree showing otherwise

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.15.30007.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

During the Warchiefs campaign Act II: Shadow, the unlock cards screen shows three cards unlocked sequentially:

1. 5 Dragoons
  2. 6 Dragoons
  3. Cavalry Damage

However, despite what the tree shows, Cavalry Damage is available to unlock only after 5 Dragoons is unlocked. Unlocking 6 Dragoons is not necessary.

Either the behavior should match the visuals or the visuals should be changed to match the behavior.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Complete a mission of Act II: Shadow with at least 2 available cards to unlock
  2. Go to the screen to unlock cards
  3. Note that “5 Dragoons” is unlocked (i.e. available to select) while “6 Dragoons” and “Calvary Damage” are locked
  4. Select “5 Dragoons”

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I expect that “6 Dragoons” is unlocked, but “Calvary Damage” remains locked. Once “6 Dragoons” is selected, then “Calvary Damage” is unlocked.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

5 Dragoons is Unselected

Both “6 Dragoons” and “Calvary Damage” are locked.

5 Dragoons is Selected

Both “6 Dragoons” and “Calvary Damage” are unlocked, when only “6 Dragoons” should be.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

N/A, not during a game