Add operators in siege weapons!

I watched the fan preview and it was awful to see siege weapons moving magically …
I love age 2 but lets be honest, it does not annoy me because of the graphics, it was early 2000 and we understand the challenges of that epoch. But we are 2021, it looks cringy, really annoys me to see those graphics and sofisticated particles with operator less siege.
In AoE 3 we got operators in all siege weapons, it looks amazing and makes it more fun because we see more population in the war field. In my opinion they need to pulish graphics, you can relate manor lords or spell force 3, games with great graphics and optomized to be played even in low end computers, to be honest Relic has no excuses to do cartoonish graphics and operator less weapons…
Even in company of heroes which is an old game they put drivers on trucks, vehicles and operators in weapons.
I am really disappointed at this point… we are the biggest RTS community, those games previously menctioned have lower support and lower budget and they are doing a better work in that specific aspect, I still have hope AoE4 developers listen the community and give us better graphics, weapons operators and great physics. P.D I love the colors and contrast of the very first preview, They just need to polish poligons/units details, get rid of giant arrows and add weapons operators. We want realistic colored graphics and not mobile graphics.

Cant imagine my self playing genghis khan campaign using dumb looking soldiers… come on its the darkest era of our civilization, you cant just cartoonish it …

14 Likes

92 posts were merged into an existing topic: Siege engine crew, workhorses