- BUILD #:
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
Any card which is added to a deck from the civ tech tree during the Blood Ice & Steel campaign crashes when trying to update the deck. Has happened both in Ice Act 2 & Steel Act 3. This is so frustrating that I uninstalled the game today!
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Pick a card from the civ tree in the main campaign
- Return to home city of campaign & select Update Deck
- The new card is ticked in the bottom left, but doesn’t appear in the deck arranged by ages.
- When trying to click on the new card added to the deck, the game crashes to Windows.
Should be able to add newest added cards without the game crashing.
Game crashes to Desktop & gets uninstalled