African Royals Challenge 4 counter stuck at 0 (1000 Native Warriors damage)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 43871
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Challenge 4 of African Royals event doesn’t calculate damage of Native Warriors, stuck at 0

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Select Challenge 4 of African Royals event
  2. Build a native Trading post & embassy to train Native units (Attempted with all types of civilizations, Mesoamerican, U.S
    , European, Asian & African)
  3. Train Native units & their damage is not calculated.
  4. Ship native units as African civs.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Challenge counter should tick over when inflicting damage with units from Native trading posts & embassies.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

I’ve also tried inflicting damage with the units created at towers, also nothing.

Mmm a mi igual me paso cuando jugué mapas de áfrica, yo probé jugar con los franceses, en california y hacer fusileros klamath y me salió el logro, espero te sirva

So to translate, you did it with the French on the California map & made Klamath Fusiliers?

Así es colega, perdón si te lo dije en español, pero mi ingles es un poco mierda xd (espero te haya sido de ayuda

Las unidades de las torres no son nativos, son forajidos, por eso tampoco te los conto

Had no problem with the Cherokee on Carolina.

Hi everyone! This is an issue with the challenge conditions not recognising the African Native units. Unfortunately, only non-African Native units will have to be used to complete this challenge. Hope this helps!

the native buff cards in civs like the inca also don’t include the new african natives, is this for balance reasons or a bug?

enserio? a mi con los franceses las cartas de nativos me servían un montón.