Age II: DE Beta Participant Forum Badge

Thanks to all the microsoft community for making this possible. It was a pleasure to participate in the beta of this incredible game. Long live age of empires!!! :smiley:

Muchas gracias guys!

1 Like

oh it is cool , the beta was the maximum, I enoyed to the beta, the grafic,the units all was the maximum. thank you

IT was great to be onboard… looking to contribute in other beta developments.

Awesome, it was a great experience testing this beta. Amazing job on how well it was run and the periodic feedback requests as well. Looking forward to participating in more beta’s in the future!

It was a real fun week, congratulations to everyone! and see you all in the game.

Nice badge, thanks for give me ten days of fun

I miss AoE2 : DE already! :pleading_face:

I was on the beta since October but was an honor to be an tester for the remake of the best RTS game. I don’t know how would I carry on these few days without play it.

Sorry I got on the Bandwagon so late! This is an awesome game I loved every bit of it in my Childhood and I’m loving the updates. Glad I can help participate in such a great community of Gamers.

Wololo,
GodsSoldier324

Thank you for bringing these classic games to us, and letting us to become part of it :slight_smile: Good luck, I am pretty sure people (old and new) will like this game!!

i can’t wait for the full release, i miss the game already

Thank you Looks really cool

Very nice . It was a very fun time testing and providing feedback .

Nice! :sparkler:
Thanks and good luck

Thanks for the badge, I hope the game its released early for us the insiders, greetings to all from Mexico

I like the badge; really clear, clean design.

I request to set up a server in mainland China. In China online connections use South Korea’s server or southeast Asia’s server,so the connections are not very stable.

Thank you very much Devs/ Microsoft for giving us the chance to test the beta and especially for not only let us test it/provide feedback but actually listen to it and changing lot of stuff. For Example when i came into beta (i think was with 2nd invite wave) me and others asked to integrate user patch speed and it was done very fast, that is ofc only one of many improvments and changes you did.

Looking forward to the release of the game and for continued support. And if there is help needed in an “other project” :wink: i would love to be part of it again. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards

They are rats take us from guinea pigs to test their product and give us a badge lol could give us the microsoft game does not want to lose a penny.
We want to give us the game!

son unas ratas nos toman de conejillos para probar su producto y nos dan una insignia. jajaja podrian regalarnos el juego microsoft no quiere perder ni un centavo.
queremos que nos regalen el juego!!!

queremos el juego gratis.!!!
we want a game free!!!