Age II ELO Bug

Hello all! We are aware of the Age II elo bug, and are currently looking into it. We will let you know when we have more information.

are you aware of the aom steam elo bug too? thats been in the game for the past 4 years without any fix? :smiley:

^see above, it’s been like this for the past 4 years. 4 pages full of people with million rating accounts. there are also people with negative million accounts. these guys cannot find any rated matches. and they are not hacking either.

Hi, what bug are you referring to?

My ELO rating is stuck and remains unchanged at 1600.
I have played at least 4 1v1 RM/DM.
Game also shows RM/DM not ranked in multiplayer tab.

Why is this and what can I do to fix this?

Sooooo… any word at all on this? Even a “Hey everyone, here’s what’s up and we haven’t all been abducted by a race of lizard men who are incapable of communicating with the community.” ?

@Willworkforicecream said:
Sooooo… any word at all on this? Even a “Hey everyone, here’s what’s up and we haven’t all been abducted by a race of lizard men who are incapable of communicating with the community.” ?

The community team said during the weekly stream today that they are aware of the AoE II: HD Edition ELO bug and the dev team is working to fix it. They also said when there is more news they will make an announcement.