Age of Empires 4 discord

Hi,

Is it possible to have discord group so we can have communicate with Relic regarding the game? or they dont want to communicate with fan / players ? :smiley:

If there is any , can you please share so i can join?

1 Like

As best as I know, this is an unofficial discord group created by fans. But everyone is welcome to join:

As far as Relic goes specifically, I think it is safe to assume that they know where to look if they are running short on ideas/feedback.

Blockquote
As far as Relic goes specifically, I think it is safe to assume that they know where to look if they are running short on ideas/feedback.
Blockquote

Thank you for sharing this , and i hope they start to communicate D

Thanks, I joined! Hopefully that server is also being managed like the forum.

Haha. Not sure if you are being serious or not. But regardless, I have no idea who is in charge of the discord.

HAHA, i think he is being serious. Because you are one of the moderator there (i believe, i am guessing, and your tag matches there too). Aren’t you villager of something? So that’s what I thought.

Yeah I am serious. I recognize you with your tag, and am guessing you are mod here too. I don’t know anyone else so gave you the credit.

I’m a mod here, but not on the discord. I have no idea who started it — I assume a couple of outside fans.

1 Like

Hi there, I was the one who set up this server simply because no other AoE4 discord server existed yet.

If y’all are interested in partnering with us we’d be more than happy to :slight_smile:

Relic is most likely the worst of every single gamedeveloper in the galaxy, when it comes to communicating with fans and listening what they have to say.

They have not communicated about aoe4 or aoe2 definitive edition for an entire year now. It is getting to the point of wiping out the entire fanbase they hyped up.

1 Like

Note that aoe2 definitive edition is not being developed by Relic.

1 Like

Yeah you are right. But for instance last year at gamescom they where doing announcements together as if they where one company.

its expired :frowning:
Body is too short (minimum is 20 characters)