Age of Empires at Gamescom! - Age of Empires

Age of Empires at Gamescom! - Age of Empires

Hey Age Fans! We have had such a wonderful time here at Gamescom so far, and are so bummed that there is only one more day:( Let’s focus on the good though, here’s what we have been up to during Gamescom: We started off with an awesome night full of Age announcements, and got to … Continued

Read the full story here

Amazing pics, it’s indeed fantastic to see players so passionate for the game! The Escape event is going to be great, too – can’t wait!

Nice to see you having a great time there. Such a pity that the tickets were sold out so fast. :frowning: I did recognize Joe, Cysion, Killer_B, Zak and Nili at that photo. Are the others from the FE team as well? Where were you and Sam?

@TerminatorIV said:
Nice to see you having a great time there. Such a pity that the tickets were sold out so fast. :frowning: I did recognize Joe, Cysion, Killer_B, Zak and Nili at that photo. Are the others from the FE team as well? Where were you and Sam?

It really was! And Sam and I are back here in Redmond holding the fort, being sad that we aren’t in GermanyXP

The others in the photo are a mix of people from Relic, FE, and community members:)

Our campaign lead, AI lead and creative director are also in the picture there :slight_smile:

Watched the whole stream today and god I wish I was there!! Great players, great games, great casters, great devs and great community members!

I played the game at the Gamescom and had fun :smiley:

When I learned this was coming out I swear the teenager in me just grinned LOL

Oh wow! I certainly missed AOE at gamescom :frowning: But I can’t stop my excitement to get on the insiders program, the launch of the definitive edition of AOE and more news on AOE IV. So excited, the little kid in my can’t stop yelling from excitement

Awesome!!
I’m gonna love playing that great game, which has grown up along with us! B)

asome

would it be possible to buy the game Age of Empires: the Definitive Edition through the Microsoft store and through Steam, and I don’t trust Microsoft store, I remember when I bought Age of Empires Online extras, then the project was closed without any compensation attached to it money is simply gone.
можно ли будет купить игру Age of Empires: Definitive Edition не через магазин Microsoft, а к примеру через Steam, а то я магазину Microsoft не доверяю, помню когда я покупал для Age of Empires Online дополнения, потом этот проект закрыли без всякого возмещения, вложенные в него деньги просто пропали.