Age of Empires: DE Release Update - Age of Empires

Anyone else was refunded without asking for it???

Aw man, I was so excited to go to battle this afternoon =[. I guess it will have to wait…unless I finally get accepted into the beta =]]]

Looking forward to AoEDE regardless!

Fui reembolsado sin pedirlo por Microsoft de la compra de este gran juego …decepcionado de Microsoft…

I’m also refunded without asking for or consenting to it. WTF is going on Microsoft? You owe us an explanation.

For those who are hoping to get into beta, please download XBOX Insider App from Store app. You might have the option to enroll and download tje game right away after agreeing with the NDA.

Every step is to loose more and more customers. What a shame Microsoft. One day after charging the preorder, you changed the release date months in the future. And now in the original release date your system automatically refunded everyone without letting them decide? WTF. And now my money is nowhere. I will need to wait for one week to see if it appears back or not. Not sure if it is worth all this problems to get this game. Very unprofessional.

Why did you guys delay the release date?

@aoe229 said:
Why did you guys delay the release date?

Because they want. He want all you see suffer this pain (sarcasm off).
Nah, the game was very buggy like Ubisoft games, so they take this determination I mean this sad delay.

I played the ■■■■ out of this game for over a decade especially during it’s peak at the MSN gaming zone with the ranked system, not a ■■■■ element or feature in the game needs changed. “A little axe can cut down a big tree.” This game may be simple but has sustained players longer than any, leave it be. Release the DE version, do not waste time with failed attempts to add new features that you have no idea how they will perform.

_Meth

@ScornfulShoe879 said:
I played the hell out of this game for over a decade especially during it’s peak at the MSN gaming zone with the ranked system, not a **** element or feature in the game needs changed. “A little axe can cut down a big tree.” This game may be simple but has sustained players longer than any, leave it be. Release the DE version, do not waste time with failed attempts to add new features that you have no idea how they will perform.

_Meth

It’s not delayed because of new features though. The release being delayed was to fix basic fundamental gameplay.

Some of the simple stuff (as you put it) is not ready for the release of a game.

:frowning:

@LordCisar said:
PLEASE ADD Day & Night or Rain, Wind, Sand storm to interact enviroment… xD

Well, I don’t know if it’s possible with the Genie engine but I like the idea.

@Masafi20000000 said:
Fui reembolsado sin pedirlo por Microsoft de la compra de este gran juego …decepcionado de Microsoft…

Es mejor que aplazaran el lanzamiento y tener un buen juego sin bugs ni nada por el estilo que lanzar uno lleno de problemas.

Translation: It’s better to change the release date in order to have a polished game, bug-free and anything else instead of buggy AOE DE.

Hopefully you guys will get some common sense and make the game available outside Windows Store and playable on Windows 7 and 8.1 as well.

Just like Age of Empires II HD and Age of Empires III.

@BoonProtection said:

@ScornfulShoe879 said:
I played the hell out of this game for over a decade especially during it’s peak at the MSN gaming zone with the ranked system, not a **** element or feature in the game needs changed. “A little axe can cut down a big tree.” This game may be simple but has sustained players longer than any, leave it be. Release the DE version, do not waste time with failed attempts to add new features that you have no idea how they will perform.

_Meth

It’s not delayed because of new features though. The release being delayed was to fix basic fundamental gameplay.

Some of the simple stuff (as you put it) is not ready for the release of a game.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought they were attempting to digest user feedback to integrate new features.

@TGEmma said:

So I just downloaded and installed, I went to start a single player and nothing happened its locked out, I went into multiplayers tried joining a lobby and it failed, tried creating a lobby but no one joined, how am I meant to test the game if I cant access any part of it

I’m having the exact same problem can’t play the darn thing!

can i film my gameplay and post it to youtube? like is it allowed ?

@vReznZ said:
can i film my gameplay and post it to youtube? like is it allowed ?

No. That would be breaking the NDA you agreed to when you signed up for the beta.

@jennywaboom said:

@sniem said:
Will you accept players who have not pre-orderd or taken the beta signup already?

Yep, just make sure you sign up now, and you’ll have a chance to get picked:) https://www.ageofempires.com/age-insider-information/

Get more people into the beta PLEASE!!!

We have waited this game for a long time,and I‘m already paid for this.

(This winter will be a sad winter.)

Delayed game >>> Buggy game.

But announcing the delay just right near the release date was freaking **********.

What the ■■■■ were QC and Marketing team doin’ ? Wololo?

i dont see anything on a xbox one release date, is AoE DE / IV even going to be on the xbox one platform ?