Age of Empires: DE Release Update - Age of Empires

@InhumanWings676 said:
Con estas noticias acaban de matar todas mis ilusiones de jugar este titulo tan esperado por mi persona, si bien los fundamentos de lograr una experiencia parecida a su primera entrega es significativo, no obstante el hecho que la pre-venta se anunciara con el juego ya terminado y que luego estén aplazando tanto su lanzamiento me enoja y me hace sentir pasado a llevar como fiel consumidor de esta saga. No pediré un reembolso de mi dinero esperando que en el futuro (PRÓXIMO) a los que compraron el juego en pre-venta se les haga entrar en la Close-Beta y probar este maravilloso titulo.

Saludos.

Translation

With this news have just killed all my illusions of playing this title so awaited by me, although the basics of achieving an experience similar to its first delivery is significant, notwithstanding the fact that the pre-sale will be announced with the game already finished and that they are postponing so much its launchings it makes me angry and it makes me feel to take away like faithful consumer of this saga. I will not ask for a refund of my money hoping that in the future (NEXT) those who bought the game in pre-sale will be made to enter the Close-Beta and try this wonderful title.

Greetings.

El juego esta lleno de bugs. La beta no es un early access, si lo compraste sin informarte bien

Would it not be possible to add us that has ordred the game and has been charged on their creditcard to the Beta program? So they at least feel that you care.

Everyone needs to chill out. If 20$ puts you in a bind that bad, then that’s sad. Every game you pre-order usually charges up front. Be thankful they considered putting more work into this. Be thankful they’re even doing this for a 20 year old game. You aren’t owed anything. Thank you Devs for making the right decision. I will gladly keep giving feedback to make this 100%.

@suburbanxsatan said:
Everyone needs to chill out. If 20$ puts you in a bind that bad, then that’s sad. Every game you pre-order usually charges up front. Be thankful they considered putting more work into this. Be thankful they’re even doing this for a 20 year old game. You aren’t owed anything. Thank you Devs for making the right decision. I will gladly keep giving feedback to make this 100%.

Like he Said
 Chill guys ^^
Im really sad by myself because i really looked forward to it
 i mean i still do! Because i waited so Long for something (The Age II DLCs are great but i mean a full Game) that i dont care if i have to wait a few months more ^^ so Devs please
 dont listen to the others
 just keep up with your good work
 make a Great Game :smiley:

Meanwhile i’m just teaching Age newbies the Game ^^
It’s nice to See now and then a New Player :smiley:

(Forgive me the writing errors but the german autocorrection is sometimes really annoying ^^)

Wish u all the best
Just_Reikasa

Well, I’m sorry but I ask a refund, not on steam, big delay just before the release and just after you take our money.

I was afraid by the quality of the game by looking at gameplay video of the BETA. Now I sure that you don’t know what you are doing.

I hope the game will be on steam so I could buy it on a GOOD platform.

These are sad news. I just hope they compensate us including us in the beta, including MP3 / FLAC Soundtrack, and maybe some exclusive content for pre-purchasing it like some skins like Blizzard did for Starcraft.

That is really bad. Please invite me to the beta. I already signed up and did send my pcs hardware spec via survey. When do I get the invitation for the closed beta?

I already Purchased this game. Please Invite me to beta I have all kind of diseases and I am sure I Wont be alive till 31/12/2018

I have also preordered the game and my creedit card has been charged. The least I expect is the invitation to the closed beta to make the game as great as possible. Please consider adding me to the closed beta! I also completed that survey a long time ago when you guys first sent them out. Thanks

The communication needs to be improved now until the new release date in 2018. It is difficult to believe that the decision to delay was just realized a week before initial release. If the communication was better between the studio, Microsoft Store, and the forum moderators, we likely wouldn’t have ended up in a situation where we were charged for pre-order just a couple days before the delay announcement.

This needs to be fixed by allowing those who pre-ordered (and were charged!) access into the closed beta. Many of us are willing to help test and provide feedback in order to help make a better game ready for the next release date.

@Kpax12 said:

@“Andy P” said:
Good move. Quality over timeliness has never been a bad decision. Too bad we went date certain and backed out, but whatcha gonna do.

“Too bad we went date certain and backed out” huh? Translation: Too bad we promised you a product, took your money for said product, and then decided not to deliver as promised.
“but whatcha gonna do.” Translation: eh, its no big deal, we at Microsoft can lie to everyone, AND take your money while we are at it, its not like we have morals or anything.

Wow Andy, great job representing Microsoft, you really know how much they care, dont you. /s

I do not represent Microsoft. I’m a player just like you, and I volunteer to moderate this forum. I speak only for myself. As much as you may want to put my words into Microsoft’s mouth, it’s not remotely accurate to do so. I have no idea why they delayed the game. I’m not in those meetings.

But all of this notwithstanding, I do draw on my own experience and do have my own opinions. I stated those: it’s too bad they announced the date and then back tracked. But it doesn’t shock my conscience. Delays happen. And they are far better than sub-par releases. I’m patient, and this news does not upset me.

Who gets access to the closed beta? People who already pre ordered?

I am very disapointed how late this message comes accross just literally days before the release. I demand to at least be a part of the closed beta. The creators should value the gamers passion for the game more than what is seen so far.

IMO, this came far far too late and is a sign of poor management of the project. However, I am extremely glad it’s happening. The game is clearly not ready and had it come out on the 19th, everyone would tear MS apart and FE’s reputation would have suffered. I’m far more happy to let them keep working on, and improving the game. I want a finished project, and there’s plenty good games coming out right now to keep me busy.

I hope that pre-buyers get at least one beta access ^^

vayanse a la mierda mañana regreso el juego nisiquiera me dejan entrar a la beta y retrasan el lanzamiento ya estoy arto de preordnar videojuegos jodanse mañana regreso el juego y lo comprare cuando salga >:(

Is it still possible to get access to the beta? I registered about a month ago, but haven’t received an invitation.

what the ■■■■ is this Jesus so disappointment! wow! im out ■■■■.

I am very disapointed. I was looking forward to Thursday to buy and play

everyone that has pre-ordered should have beta access.