Age of Empires: Definitive Edition, Audio Update! - Age of Empires

Will AoE1R have options to hear the original CD music and sound effects? I really love the original AoE CD music - which Microsoft removed from the Gold Edition of AoE because there wasn’t space on a single CD for the base AoE game and the RoR expansion and the CD Music.

@“Beegor Bucleor” said:
Will AoE1R have options to hear the original CD music and sound effects? I really love the original AoE CD music - which Microsoft removed from the Gold Edition of AoE because there wasn’t space on a single CD for the base AoE game and the RoR expansion and the CD Music.

I think there is going to be the complete original OST since there is going to be a classic mode option.

Fluete is a bit off Rythm. It kind of ruins the song. Also the Fluete seems too weak. The other string instruments star t too soft just like the flute. I don’t like it. Song could have been much better

Someone P L E A S E tell me how to silence the narrator. I tried turning down the sounds in Options but he keep on speaking loud and clear. If you had the option to silence him the game would improve much. I had to shut my speakers totally off which takes A LOT away from the game. PLEASE HELP - Thanks : )

I agree with UNTRACABLE… I am not sure we need a “guy” telling me that the button says OK. WTH is the point of that? That makes it very tough to play the game.