Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Beta Extended! - Age of Empires

can the sound for the stone thrower, catapult, and heavy catapults be boosted greatly so its as loud as the axes hitting wood? thatā€™s like the only sound that still needs improvement.

I want to try the beta too :slight_smile: Im a good player, notice me for beta Plz :smiley:

I want to try beta too :wink: I love this game :slight_smile: so notice me for beta please :wink:

WOLOLOOOOOOOO

Iā€™d like to try your beta. Itā€™s so a fantastic game!

@DigitalMatch said:
I have pre-ordered, but still did not receive a closed beta invitation e-mail.The closed beta not showing up in the Insiders Hub.

You donā€™t need a email, install the xbox insiders app from the windows store, sign in and there it should be.

really wanna give beta a go :frowning: ah well

@HecticSun599891 said:

@DigitalMatch said:
I have pre-ordered, but still did not receive a closed beta invitation e-mail.The closed beta not showing up in the Insiders Hub.

You donā€™t need a email, install the xbox insiders app from the windows store, sign in and there it should be.

I know. But the Insider Hub APP only shows ā€œMinecraft for Windows 10ā€

Why?
i want to try itā€¦ was my first computer game, canā€™t wait!

So you need to pre-order to get the Beta version?

come onā€¦ i want to play! my boss is finally not in the office hahahaha

*Calmly boots up his faithful Pentium 233MMX Windows 98SE PC and begins replaying the Egyptian Campaignā€¦

What? You canā€™t play? 1997 laughter

@Ticondrius42 said:
*Calmly boots up his faithful Pentium 233MMX Windows 98SE PC and begins replaying the Egyptian Campaignā€¦

What? You canā€™t play? 1997 laughter

For all those people who brought the old hard copy is there anyway i can the upgrade for free. I still have the CD abut not the old case.

@WATCHDRED said:
For all those people who brought the old hard copy is there anyway i can the upgrade for free. I still have the CD abut not the old case.

Nope

@WATCHDRED said:

Why? That wouldnā€™t even be practical from a business standpoint.