Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Content Update 3 - Age of Empires

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Content Update 3 - Age of Empires

Hello again Age fans! We’ve just released another content update for Age: DE, and version 5147 should be out to everyone within the next 2 hours! Here is what the team has done so far: Fixed a potential crash when starting a new single or multiplayer game. Put in additional game checks to verify system … Continued

Read the full story here

Good to see your team make such big step

Gracias por su ayuda, espero que el parche funcione y ayude a muchos usuarios! =D, por el momento tendré que esperar al siguiente parche ya que en mi caso no se soluciono el problema.

What about a ranking system ? :slight_smile:

Yeah you should really implement some kind of visible MMR or ranking in the game and not through your website, even tho the statistics on the website are quite nice.

Unfortunately this update did nothing to solve my crash problems. Had the game around a week now and still haven’t been able to play once… I appreciate that it is being worked on, however, compared to other games with major problems, fixes seem to be moving way too slowly…

My game worked fine at first, but after a few days started freezing for a bit and then crashing every time I got about a minute into a game even after reinstalling. This update fixed my issue and now it works beautifully again! Thanks!

Still not working, when launching a game it is still crashing …

Still no Elo or some good rank system. We need that for balance online games and bring back some players here. Did you ever noticed that ???

I have the 1.3.5147.2 version and the startup crashing problem in always here

The update does not fix the most common error: shutting down when you press PLAY

Looking forward to the fixes, it is unplayable at the moment.

The update does not fix the most common error: shutting down when you press PLAY !!
Intel i7 16GB RAM AND GT 540M 2GB !

@Enzeeki said:
Looking forward to the fixes, it is unplayable at the moment.

^works completely fine for me tbh…

At last game runs for me…after two weeks of wating… Wololo !!!

How do i implement the update? (Recently stepped over from console gaming where the games update automatically)

Focus on Single player Campaigns AI! It is the same in hard or easy.

How was the game suposed to be release at 10/2017 is beyond me! Bugs Bugs everywhere…

i have a problem with cheat screen… i have only one right to type a cheat code, and if i press enter second time, keyboard freeze and can not type anything, i need to do ctrl+tab to back the game… i can not type two cheat… in every game this is same and can not type again.

After this update i cant play the game. The CPU spikes to 90% and the game lags. It’s literally unplayable. PLEASE FIX ASAP

we also need a scoring system