Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Content Update 3 - Age of Empires


#61

@HeftyAttorney98 said:
I am unable to play the game while offline, why?

Very good question. The answer is probably because they want you to be signed in at all times with your MS account.


#62

Game will not play. Wants to connect to Xbox that I do not have


#63

My screen flickers and its unplayable. It wasnt like this when i played a month ago. what do i do. I get green flickers and nothing is legible


#64

@Gatekeeper98454 said:
Game will not play. Wants to connect to Xbox that I do not have

Install the Xbox hub from the Microsoft store. Maybe you decrapified your Windows 10 using some tool and so it’s missing certain necessary components.

If this doesn’t help you best is to do a complete fresh Windows 10 install, upgrade the current to a newer version using the mediacreator tool (instead of using Windows update) or you could try to fix your Windows 10 installation by using the dism, sfc and wsreset utilities.

Sometimes just adding a fresh new user account or your MS account as dedicated computer user account helps to solve problems like this too, unless the default profile has been stripped down too and the needed framework packages are removed from the online provisioned package repository which also affects every new user account created.


#65

@HAMMISAURUS said:
My screen flickers and its unplayable. It wasnt like this when i played a month ago. what do i do. I get green flickers and nothing is legible

What build number does it display down on the left in the main menu screen?


#66

While playing single player with cheats allowed I can type in one cheat (ex. photon man) it works but then if I want to enter a second cheat the game freezes. I’m having to click on the taskbar icon to minimize the window then it maximizes I have to hit F3 to resume playing. I cant enter any other cheats after the first entry. Help anyone!!!


#67

@GrumpeeAsylum said:
While playing single player with cheats allowed I can type in one cheat (ex. photon man) it works but then if I want to enter a second cheat the game freezes. I’m having to click on the taskbar icon to minimize the window then it maximizes I have to hit F3 to resume playing. I cant enter any other cheats after the first entry. Help anyone!!!

There is a topic relate with this issue.