Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - CU 7 - Age of Empires

There are some important features such as ELO ratings, leaderboards and flare missing from the game and the website and we would like to know if they are in the works or not. Would you be able to let us know in a future blog post which features you are fairly certain will be released for the game within 6 months following release so we have reasonable expectations?

I understand why fixing bugs takes priority after release, however we would like some indication of where game development is headed.

Is there any fix coming for Classic Mode on a 4k screen? Itā€™s way too small and I canā€™t change the zoom level. Thanks.

@GhostofPripyat said:
Is there any fix coming for Classic Mode on a 4k screen? Itā€™s way too small and I canā€™t change the zoom level. Thanks.

This is a known issue and is being tracked by the developers. https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15506/classic-mode-unplayable-on-4k-screen

My desktop resolution is 2560x1080 but in game max resolution i can choose is 1680x1050. There is another way for change reolution?

The Pathfinding on this game is shameful, I feel sorry for the people that spent money on this garbage.

I was massively excited for this game being released, especially after the great job Forgotten Realms did with AoE2HD. Unfortunately the harsh reality doesnā€™t meet up with expectations and Iā€™ve been incredibly disappointed so far with this release. Iā€™m not going to bother playing anymore for the time being. Hopefully youā€™ll have gotten your act together by the time I come back, and fixed the major issues instead of concentrating on visual bugs and very rare crashes, which I imagine only a very small percentage of people were bothered about or even noticed.

WHERE ARE THE PATCHES FOR THIS FRIGGING GAME??? IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANYTHING ON HERE, ā– ā– ā– ā– .

My resolution is FHD 1920x1080 but in game max resolution i can choose is 1680x1050. ??? The resolution is locked. I bought the game so I could play in high definition.

@CHOLIVEIRA1963 said:
My resolution is FHD 1920x1080 but in game max resolution i can choose is 1680x1050. ??? The resolution is locked. I bought the game so I could play in high definition.

The resolution option is only for the windowed mode. If you are in full screen mode, the game is automatically in the correct resolution (FHD in your case).
Resolution button is locked because itā€™s not active.

Any patches forthcoming to fix the keyboard input bug since the latest Windows 10 update?

Hello,

Iā€™ve the last version of AOEDE.

Iā€™ve some bug when I invite my friend after creating a game. I click on invite and a little box appears, but, I can click on my friend gamertag, but before than I can click on continue the box disappears.

Can someone advise please how to download or run the patch?

@SnazzyBobcat343 said:
Can someone advise please how to download or run the patch?

Open the Microsoft Store app on your PC and click on the three dots to the right of your Microsoft Account profile picture, click on Downloads and Updates and then click the blue ā€œGet updatesā€ button. The latest updates for all of the Microsoft Store apps currently installed on your PC, including AoE:DE, should automatically begin downloading.

@Astrofire01 said:
Hello,

Iā€™ve the last version of AOEDE.

Iā€™ve some bug when I invite my friend after creating a game. I click on invite and a little box appears, but, I can click on my friend gamertag, but before than I can click on continue the box disappears.

Yes same for me. Just tell your friend to join the game by himself.

I canā€™t find the fricken update anywhere. Why isnā€™t it here on the Web pageā€¦ Why hide it??? This never use to be so overly convoluted.

@TalkyRoom346784 said:
I canā€™t find the fricken update anywhere. Why isnā€™t it here on the Web pageā€¦ Why hide it??? This never use to be so overly convoluted.

Because the updates are delivered through Microsoft Store automagically. If not, read my previous post (3 up).

How do i fix the chat window. I can only make one comment and then it locks up the game every time I try again.

@bemo215 said:
How do i fix the chat window. I can only make one comment and then it locks up the game every time I try again.

Hi @bemo215, This is a known issue. See the following thread for more information: https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/15669/chat-wont-work-and-jam-the-game/p1

Ready for a patch that actually does something now, please. Preferably fix the ugly, blurry zooming.

I really hope there are more updates coming. Still canā€™t play classic mode properly on a 4k screen. Donā€™t give up please!